PDA

View Full Version : How much to take a small Birch down?

North Country
05-11-2004, 10:15 PM
This lady wants me to take a small birch down of hers. How much would you guys charge for it?

fishman644
05-11-2004, 10:21 PM
are you going to grind the stump too?if you were just cutting flush i would charge her $100 plus dumping fees. it shouldnt take you more than a 1/2 hour to do it

D Felix
05-11-2004, 10:45 PM
"If you have to ask the question, I have to question your ability to perform the work in a safe manner".....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............

Seems like I've said that before.

Are you familiar with ANSI Z133?

I will assume that the tree is close to a house, though it doesn't look like it... Are you insured in case something goes wrong? Are you sure?

Even though that is a small tree, chainsaw work is best left to those that know what they are doing!

Dan

North Country
05-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by D Felix
"If you have to ask the question, I have to question your ability to perform the work in a safe manner".....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............

Seems like I've said that before.

Are you familiar with ANSI Z133?

I will assume that the tree is close to a house, though it doesn't look like it... Are you insured in case something goes wrong? Are you sure?

Even though that is a small tree, chainsaw work is best left to those that know what they are doing!

Dan

I have cut trees since I was a kid. I'm 34 now. On a job...no. I can handle it...lol. You should have seen the willow I took down last year in a tight spot (my front yard).

That Stump.....I have a tool for that...one pass and its out...

EagleLandscape
05-12-2004, 01:39 AM
Looks like nice dirt ;p