PDA

View Full Version : Fert & Squirt Software

Green Dreams
05-13-2004, 10:22 AM
I don't know if I asked this here before, but I would like to know what software y'all use for your business. I bought one and am in the trial period now. It looks like it's great for landscaping and chemical work. I am getting one of the ladies from my old office to come check it out and give me her opinion. She is udsed to Lawn Asst... Thanks in advance...

barefoot
05-13-2004, 12:14 PM
I use QXpress. Like any software it has its own idiosyncrasies, but once you have it setup and have explored it in depth, it is a very powerful software programme. It links with Quickbooks as well.

ant
05-13-2004, 10:18 PM
www.cbsbillmaster.com

KenH
05-14-2004, 07:17 AM
I wish the DEP or some such agency would put out software for record keeping purposes only. Ive been searching for years.

A program which will keep track of client, pest. used, weather conditions, etc. etc. I dont need a scheduling, routing, bookeeping program, just something to fulfill the record keeping requirements.

ChickensDoo
05-14-2004, 05:44 PM
try www.servicepro.net

Runner
05-14-2004, 11:08 PM
I am wondering what the best logistics and scheduling program is. Something that can handle atleast 500 accounts, and put in Mr. Smith's address, and automatically fit him in on a day that that route is travelled. Can anyone help?

MacLawnCo
05-14-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Runner
I am wondering what the best logistics and scheduling program is. Something that can handle atleast 500 accounts, and put in Mr. Smith's address, and automatically fit him in on a day that that route is travelled. Can anyone help?
Joe, your are talking about batch scheduling, and lawn monkey does that.

Ken, im also thinking that lawn monkey also does record keeping too... but with some other nice featues.