PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy trailer in East Texas...

TROTTMAN
05-14-2004, 12:10 AM
Last summer I found a place not far from Tyler, TX that made several 5x10 trailers. They had $450/$550/$650 for 1ft/2ft/4ft trailers, in that order. It was an incredible deal. 3500 lb axle too. Lights and brand new. I can't find the ad or business name or anything now! If any of you know of this place or anywhere else to buy a 5x10 fairly cheap, please tell me! Thanks.

EagleLandscape
05-14-2004, 02:30 AM
I got a 5x10 from a place in Mt. Pleasant for really inexpensive.

The guys own a shop called Texas Truck and Trailer.

The number is 903.577.9511. PLEASE tell them JOHN WINGFIELD referred you to them. Ask for Kevin, he is the one that helped me last time.

AND PLEASE let me know what they were able to do for you.

Blades of Steel
05-14-2004, 08:23 AM
I purchased miine at the Big Tex facility in Mt Pleasant. What a neat experience. Randy Domino (factory direct sales manager) took me on a manufacturing tour of the facilty. I had my tralier produced of their custom line and paid a ton less than if I had purchased locally. I have been extremely happy with it thus far and will buy from the them next time i need one unless I buy a NPR w/landscape bed..

my 2 cents

EagleLandscape
05-14-2004, 01:39 PM
Blades of Steel: What did you buy. Didn't you get like a tubular iron trailer or whatever theyre called. Isn't it yellow? Could you post the details again and the price as well. Mine is angle iron, and it works good enough for me.

blafleur
05-16-2004, 12:35 PM
Dont expect a good price right now. Metal prices have made trailer prices go up about 30% in the last couple of months.

There is a guy in Emory that several of my friends have used and really liked, very reasonable. It was Pull Do Trailers, dont have the number, but it should be easy to find.

Bryan

easttexaslawncare
11-21-2008, 02:57 PM
I've found several extremely good deals (on trailers and everything else) at the Noonday Tractor Auction. They have the auction on the first saturday of each month.

http://noondaytractorauction.com/

TXNSLighting
11-21-2008, 03:42 PM
I've found several extremely good deals (on trailers and everything else) at the Noonday Tractor Auction. They have the auction on the first saturday of each month.

http://noondaytractorauction.com/

Uh you didnt need to bring this 4 year old thread up to say that...:hammerhead:

easttexaslawncare
11-21-2008, 03:50 PM
Please excuse me for disturbing your delicate online forum sensibilities. This thread came up in a Google search, so I registered in order to help the guy out.

TXNSLighting
11-21-2008, 05:22 PM
you cant help a guy 4 years later...Welcome to the site!! :laugh:

easttexaslawncare
11-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Thanks *trucewhiteflag*

allinearth
11-22-2008, 08:23 AM
Big tex trailers are over rated if you ask me. Sure they look good but are not that heavy built. I bought a gooseneck from a different manu in that area that I cant recall right now. It is very heavy duty. I know this thread is old but I had to comment.:rolleyes:

allinearth
11-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Texas Bragg is what it is. Not as flashy as big tex but heavier duty.