PDA

View Full Version : Delaware County, PA Work

marks landscape
05-17-2004, 09:37 PM
Anyone interested in a swap? My prime area is Boothwyn, Aston and Bethel. I have customers in the Springfield and Havertown areas that are tough to service right now due to time restrictions and gas prices. Looking for a reputable landscaper.:help:

Drafto
05-18-2004, 11:20 PM
Whereabouts in Springfield and Havertown? I have 2 in Prospect Park and 2 in Woodlyn, and a woman who is hounding me to do her grass in Springfield. Most of my work is in Aston and Brookhaven, but spreading into Boothwun and Middletown, out near Williamson Trade School. I would like to get ris of my further accounts too, I work out of North Wilmington and the furthest I would like to travel is Brookhaven. Maybe we can work something out.

Dan

billyhendo
01-10-2008, 07:20 AM
Hi,

My business is based in Springfield, Delco, and I do most of my work in Springfield. The name of my business is Henderson Lawn Fertilizing. You can visit my site at www.hendersonlawnfertilizing.com I would be willing to take on any work in Springfield, especially lawn fertilization. Thanks.

Bill Henderson
Henderson Lawn Fertilizing
Owner

dixon ztr 84
06-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Hi, my friend and I have a lawn service business located in Essington, Pa. We have been in the business for about 3 years now and are looking to expand and are willing to travel depending on the job size or amount of jobs. We are not landscapers but are capable of mowing, trimming, clean-ups, driveway and sidewalk edging, mulching, seeding, planting, small tree and shrub trimming, and leaf removals. If anybody knows of possible clients that are looking for those types of services we would greatly appreciate to be referred to. Thank you.

brian_b
06-18-2008, 09:39 AM
Looking for an owner operated lawncare company that has 50 to 100 or more customers looking to sell/merge.

Willing to consider all company sizes and prices!!!

:usflag:

dixon ztr 84
06-18-2008, 12:02 PM
Looking for an owner operated lawncare company that has 50 to 100 or more customers looking to sell/merge.

Willing to consider all company sizes and prices!!!

:usflag:

I was wondering if you had any local clients (near Essington pa.) that you could maybe sell to me or possibly give to me. My friend and I are trying to expand our business and need to get more lawns. We have about 13 lawns but most are bi weekly. If you can i would like big/high paying clinets that prefer weekly cuts. Thank you

brian_b
09-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Sorry guys - we actually do not mow, we specialize in doing fert & seed, aeration, weed control.

If you are interested we can help out with some sub work.

bmac32
01-19-2011, 03:59 PM
where at in havertown if they are still available? i could maybe do them for you.

susanj202
06-04-2014, 05:43 PM
We work out of Delaware County is anyone looking for a landscaper to cut grass, My company travels throughout Delaware County so if anyone wants to get rid of some lawns or have too many to cut please let me know I am looking for more clients. We are try to build up the company. Thanks