PDA

View Full Version : Eric , It's your fault!

gorrell
06-08-2000, 09:14 PM
I just bought a 1999 Dixie Chopper 60" Flatlander off Ebay for $6999 with only 59 hours. I really believe this is Eric's fault, because before I came to this forum I would never have considered a Dixie Chopper. I still have my 725, and 721D grasshoppers and also my Exmark Turf ranger, Scag STHM, and Bunton BHR, but because of Eric I decided to give the Dixie Chopper a try, and I know I'll like it. Thanks, Eric

Bobby
06-08-2000, 09:30 PM
Hey Gorrell, now all you need is a Walker and you'll have a compleet set.<p>----------<br>Bobby <br>Ft Lauderdale

Eric ELM
06-08-2000, 10:32 PM
Congratulations on your Chopper. I sure hope you like it as good as I do mine.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

bdemir
06-08-2000, 11:23 PM
Gorell,<br>You have so many different types of mowers. Which one do you like the most and which mower would you use on which application. You would be a good guy to talk to since you have tried them all. <br>

Charles
06-09-2000, 08:50 AM
What does the deck on a dixie look like? The wheel arangement? anti scalping in the center? Floating deck?

Getmow
06-09-2000, 04:50 PM
What a bargain gorrell. You saved youself about $3k. I know you'll be happy. The only thing I would be concerned about is the 25 Kohler on the 99 DC. I hope that is under warrranty.<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Getmow

gorrell
06-09-2000, 07:02 PM
Bdemir, I really like the 3 wheelers for side hill applications. I've yet to see a ZTR that will stay on a hill like a 3 wheeler, they are absolutely sure footed, just lift the deck a tad and put more weight on the drive tires and off you go. I like the grasshoppers for wide open mowing and trimming under trees and fences, etc. because of the outfront decks. I'll let you know about the &quot;flatlander&quot; after I get some hours under my belt. Thanks, Lynn