PDA

View Full Version : Enclosed trailer ramps?

cutandblow
05-28-2004, 08:57 PM
First off, just found this site.

It's AWESOME!!!!

Ok....if you've got an enclosed trailer and you don't have a ramp door, what are you guys using? Good ol' 2x10's (sounds scary) or are you forking over a couple of hundred bucks for some nice strong yet light aluminum ones?

Right now all I have is a Craftsman 42", but will possibly be getting something bigger in the future.

Seems like aluminum is the way to go, huh?

So who has the best deals?

Thanks in advance!

ABrown
05-29-2004, 07:40 PM
I was in Lowe's the other day and seen some aluminum Ramps at reasonable price I can't remember what the price was but I do remember them being a fare price.

cutandblow
05-30-2004, 01:36 AM
Thanks A....will be there in the am to check them out..

CNE
05-30-2004, 12:11 PM
Whats up cutandblow? I have a brother-in-law that lives in Wilmington, he mows with somebody during the summer for extra cash but I don't know who.

cutandblow
05-30-2004, 01:02 PM
Hey CNE - not a whole lot - getting my trailer ready to strike out on my own, I think. Putting shelves in today.

My Dad lives in Wilson - I get through Smithfield (via 95) pretty often. He used to do business with a Honda dealer there. Can't remember the name. Been a long time - might have been a Lawn Boy dealer, actually.

I'm working part time with a guy now - he's been doing it for years but doesn't even really try. He's been injured, so I can't blame him, but it seems like there's plenty of work here. We'll see.