PDA

View Full Version : agri-gro products any users?

monty0
06-01-2004, 11:58 AM
Trying to get some input on these organic products. Has anyone used or are currently using their products? The website is www.turfformula.com. Thanks in advance.

neal-wolbertsinc
06-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Great company that tells the truth about their products. Neal

Hamons
06-02-2004, 03:16 PM
Unfortuantely they give no actual information what TurfFormula is made out of. All their info is very subjective.

neal-wolbertsinc
06-02-2004, 11:09 PM
I believe if you call they will tell you, at least they have given me good info. I believe Turfformula is their microbial product with organic additives. They do have lots of field studies to support their claims. They have given me the phone numbers of growers who will tell you about their experiences with products. That means a lot to us chat room dudes, right? Proprietary ingredients need not be disclosed unless the law comes into play. That protects the manufacturers trade secrets...totally understandable, I believe. Neal

monty0
06-03-2004, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the replies. I am currently using a fish and seeweed product from a company in Massachussetts, www.noamkelp.com. I am applying it out of my sprayer every month. Through this growing season, in November, I will judge if I want to stick with it or change. So in the meantime I am always looking for other organic products. Mainly in liquid for as I don't mind applying it every month as you have to do with a liquid. Any suggestion would be appreciated. The only complaint so far is the odor associated with using the fish in the seamix product. Thanks in advance.

neal-wolbertsinc
06-06-2004, 02:22 AM
Have you done much with mycorrhizae yet? Mycorrhizal Applications in Oregon has a new ultra-fine enco-mycorrhizae that can be sprayed with other fertilizers for turf and plants. Their website is www.mycorrhizae.com. Their product is OMRI approved now. Neal

Norm Al
06-14-2004, 12:22 PM
i use bio-inoculent

its mostly all the same bugs!

neal-wolbertsinc
06-14-2004, 11:46 PM
Mycorrhizae and microbes (bugs, I assume) are not the same. What does the label say? Neal

Grassboy 101
01-28-2005, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the replies. I am currently using a fish and seeweed product from a company in Massachussetts, www.noamkelp.com. I am applying it out of my sprayer every month. Through this growing season, in November, I will judge if I want to stick with it or change. So in the meantime I am always looking for other organic products. Mainly in liquid for as I don't mind applying it every month as you have to do with a liquid. Any suggestion would be appreciated. The only complaint so far is the odor associated with using the fish in the seamix product. Thanks in advance.

Suggest that you get some Agri-Gro and do a side by side application. One area using your present product and the other Agri-Gro. After the season compare the two areas and see which one works best for you. Agr-=Gro is a good product, I have used it on lawns as well as agricultural field crops.