View Full Version : were to buy over-the-top

06-01-2004, 06:31 PM
does anyone know were a good place to buy a grass-no-more or over-the-top type spray for spraying grasses growing in ornamental plantings. i looked on growersupply.com but dont see any.

any info is greatly appreciated

Premo Services
06-02-2004, 12:18 AM
check out ornemec

06-02-2004, 07:31 AM
thank you for the info.

Premo Services
06-02-2004, 08:26 AM
lesco also has a over the top for landscape areas called fusilaide. As always check the labvles for the plants you are going to do the over the top application.