PDA

View Full Version : 2 Things...

BSME
06-01-2004, 08:46 PM
1) This being my first year doing sprinkler and the downpour we've been having for the entire month of May my little company has more time on it's hands than I would like.... anyway... I enjoy wasting that time sitting on forums reading sprinkler problems and just learning in general.... Any other forums or sprinkler websites I could be checking regulary other than this and sprinklertalk.com???? I'd appreciate any suggestions.....

2) Apparently I am stressed and grind my teeth at night... my dentist was going to charge me $525 for a bite guard but instead my girlfriend's dad who is a dentist made one for me for free... I told him I'd repay him by giving him a free rainsensor at his office... I have only installed the Hunter wireless sensor on Pro-C timers before and would like to put one on his Gray Richdell timer... how do I go about doing this?

Thanks guys...

Instant Rain
07-02-2004, 04:34 PM
the sensor should come with instuctions. also a wireless is easyer to put in.

BSME
07-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Thank you for your prompt and detailed reply....

...because I feel sorry for my sarcasm I'm showing you my art... a chair made out of sprinkler parts.... Tees, cross-tees, and elbows

BSME
07-04-2004, 05:07 PM
you may think it's wasted money but it's great.... check out how all the crimp clamps are facing down so they don't poke you

DGI
07-04-2004, 10:30 PM
You should cut the pipe off of the bullet instead of cutting it and then having to awkwardly cut it again. JMO.