PDA

View Full Version : jerry baker recipies question

susanmc
06-06-2004, 05:39 PM
can i use my 20 pull behind sprayer when using a jerry baker recipie ?
he calls for a 20 hand held hose end sprayer.
thank you so much,
susanmc

Garden Panzer
06-06-2004, 05:51 PM
Calibration.
:cool:

susanmc
06-06-2004, 05:56 PM
i have a 20 gallon pull behind sprayer.recipie calls for 20 gal. hose end sprayer ?
would this be the same thing ?
thanks

Grassmechanic
06-07-2004, 07:21 AM
Susanmc - you are wasting your time and money on Jerry Baker's "recipes". If you have a particular problem that needs solving and you don't want to use conventional pesticides, post a question in the Organic forum. There are many knowledgable folks there that can help you out.

ChickensDoo
06-07-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Grassmechanic
Susanmc - you are wasting your time and money on Jerry Baker's "recipes". If you have a particular problem that needs solving and you don't want to use conventional pesticides, post a question in the Organic forum. There are many knowledgable folks there that can help you out.

Susan, Mike is dead on about this. although after aerating 20,000 sq ft with golf shoe's, his Beer recipe's come in handy if you drink it and dont spray it.:)

Ric
06-07-2004, 10:51 PM
Jerry Baker is an excellent ex sample of how any Idiot can publish a book. However give Jerry the credit he deserves. He is a master of self promotion. He and Martha Steward were both spokespersons for K-Mart. Of course K-Mart is in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy reorganization.