PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Snapper Pro Express 36" adj deck..

impactlandscaping
06-07-2004, 02:48 PM
Up for sale is a Snapper Pro 36" adjustable deck walk behind. It has no hour meter, but I would venture to say it has less than 400 hours on it. It has a Kawasaki 12.5 horsepower engine(pulls me just fine w/ velke or proslide at 245 lbs)The dealer just put all new wheel bearings, caster bearings,idler pulleys, drive belts, and an oil change / grease job in it recently in the past 2 months. I have upgraded equipment, and have no use for a 36" anymore. It has been a great mower, and was owner ran, not abused by employees. Serviced regularly and cleaned often. It is set up with Raptor mulching blades.I have an extra set or two of blades to go with it, as well as all documentation that came with the mower. It also has a ProSlide( less than 15 hours) , and a single wheel Velke goes too if sells for the asking price of $ 1600.00 .PM or email for more information and pictures. The mower is located in Morgantown, WV. I am about 5.5 hours east of Louisville,Ky, 3.5 hours west of Baltimore, MD, 1 hour south of Pittsburgh, Pa, and 3.5 hours north of Wytheville, Va.I can arrange delivery for 1.00 per loaded mile up to 100 miles.