PDA

View Full Version : Ferris riders

AuburnGuy
06-07-2004, 03:10 PM
Peter,
Do you guys make the accelerator for the Ferris riders? I have seen the walkbehind pictures.

PeterA
06-07-2004, 06:22 PM
The catcher we make for the walk behind fits the riders. Ferris has basically the same deck design for the riders as the walk behind. I would suggest you use the larger catcher for a rider, part GCSCXL (List price $459.00). I have had a number of people buy this catcher for the riders and nobody has called to say the catcher does not fit. Call me if you have any questions.

AuburnGuy
06-08-2004, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the response Peter. I'm may get a rider soon, but i needed to make sure your bagger will fit the ones i'm looking at.

AuburnGuy
07-08-2004, 12:34 PM
Peter - I got the ferris rider, so im ordering you bagger for it. The dealer said they sale it for 499. Is that correct or are they just raising the price like they do on thier mowers? That is why i did not get an exmark from them. They were higher than everyone around. Are there any other Dealers in Alabama besides advanced mower?

AuburnGuy
07-08-2004, 12:47 PM
He also said it would be week to ten days. that seems like a long time to get something shipped from a warehouse in Atlanta to birmingham (2 hour drive)

AuburnGuy
07-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Peter - Thanks for the info. I talked to Ricky at howard brothers. he was very nice. The bagger should be here in a couple of days, and i don't fell like i am getting ripped off. Thank you for all your help.

PeterA
07-08-2004, 07:55 PM
You're welcome. Hope things work out well with you new catcher! Call me if you have any problems.

AuburnGuy
07-09-2004, 09:06 AM
Will do. I think it will work great. the mower discharged very well when i demoed it.