PDA

View Full Version : Mini excavator ???Bobcat or Case

Timm Timm
06-07-2004, 11:19 PM
Has anyone been using the new Bobcat zts430 or the Case cx36 Due to where Im at (right in between dealerships) I need to know. The BC is about 6K more but it may be worth it. I would greatly appreciate any input you guys may have . Thanks

ksss
06-10-2004, 12:58 PM
I have run the CASE CX36 (which is made by Kobelco) I thought it was light on break out. Very comfortable to run. The swing boom activation is very cool. The zero tail is (to me a must have). I have since run the CX47 and was much more impressed with its performance (of course it is a bigger machine). Bobcat mini excavators at least the larger ones 337 and 341 have had problems here. My neighbor had to have his 341 bought back as well as a local 337 due to hydrualic problems. I don't know anyone with a new zero tail Bobcats but they look good. I like the fast track idea. New machine though may have new problems.

Timm Timm
06-10-2004, 01:12 PM
Hey thanks alot, I purchased the cx 36 yesterday, (great machine) I also rely heavally on ZTS. The perks of the BC seammed to be in the cab and it was a wider and longer machine almost forgot what I was buying a "mini" excavator for! Thanks agin. Pease