PDA

View Full Version : Web site

kandklandscape
06-11-2004, 09:15 AM
I been trying to get a website for 3 months now! NEED one this month! I keep getting the run around from the website ppl, to big of a website, or to much detail!

Help, any suggestions?

Team Gopher
06-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Hi kandklandscape,

If you are interested, we have a number of web templates (http://www.gophergraphics.com/index.cgi?page=tiger_web_01) that you may find helpful. We also have developers that can customize them for you.

Turboguy
06-13-2004, 08:59 PM
Hi K&K
It does not sound like your guy really wants to do it or he is just so busy that he doesn't care. I don't mean this negativly but there are tons of good web disingers out there.

I would be surprised in this industry if there was anything that tough about what you want. My suggestion would be to go a few posts away to the place where everyone posts their websites. Find the ones you like. Look who did them and contact them. If that doesn't work go someplace where the webmasters hang out such as www.frontpagewebmaster.com You will find a few thousand people who would love to do a web site for you and are very good and will get right on it.

kandklandscape
06-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Turboguy...

I am a VERY picky person...
I will look on the website... I am a very busy person...
That might be part of the reason?

Palmer Lawn Care
06-15-2004, 08:24 PM
I like to use supremetemplates.com

Turboguy
06-15-2004, 10:58 PM
Hi Palmer

I have to say supremetemplates have good prices, but unless I missed something they only have a choice of one template. I liked the ten cent price on it and it looked fine. I use www.pixelmill.net for my templates. They do have some free ones but the more expensive ones can look pretty sharp. They have a choice of a few thousand templates.

K&K, I can understand you being very picky and very busy. I am too. That is why I do my own web sites. You might want to think about that and you can get exactly what you want.

Palmer Lawn Care
06-15-2004, 11:23 PM
hmmmm, thats strange, I was on supremetemplates just this last week and they had tons of templates...

Turboguy
06-16-2004, 10:21 AM
Hi Palmer,

They must have gone on the Atkins Diet