PDA

View Full Version : Some job pics

D Felix
06-13-2004, 11:27 AM
Finally brought some pics home from work....

This is the front side of a house we did a lighting install on last winter. The digital pics didn't turn out as well as the SLR pics, but this is all I could find.

Dan

D Felix
06-13-2004, 11:29 AM
This is a "before" pic of a house where we installed some walls last fall.

Dan

D Felix
06-13-2004, 11:30 AM
Walls in progress.

Dan

D Felix
06-13-2004, 11:35 AM
Finished walls.

The walls on either side of the walkout were Keystones that we installed vertically. The wall on the right has two layers of geogrid, and ended up being around 8 courses tall against the house, plus the cap. I think it was roughly 60 feet long.

The wall on the left was about 3 courses tall plus cap, about 35 feet long.

We also installed the two small walls against the side of the house above the right side wall. Client had those blocks left over from another project, we provided labor.:)

Everything took about a week to do.

Dan

D Felix
06-13-2004, 11:38 AM
Job from last week. Took about 5 hours to do.

Transplanted a bunch of stuff, planted new, and mulched. Oh, yeah, had to take care of a bumble bee nest too.:)

Dan

D Felix
06-13-2004, 11:41 AM
The picture quality wasn't great on these to begin with, and I had to reduce it to post. Sorry! I'm still trying to get used to the new dig camera....

This is the same job, but from the other side. Basically at the front left corner of the house is where we stopped planting. Everything else was existing.

Dan

D Felix
06-13-2004, 11:42 AM
Gotta include one of my smooth mulch.:D

Dan

1MajorTom
06-13-2004, 12:38 PM
I don't know. That mulch looks old and faded already.
Sorry, but I'll take this "lumpy" look over that look any day of the week. :D

Rex Mann
06-13-2004, 02:19 PM
One looks like double ground, the other looks like triple ground.
Triple ground is more money if you can find it.

Peace,

Rex

our web site (http://rmstonescaping.com)

KenH
06-13-2004, 09:41 PM
I dont think I ever saw a bumble bees nest.

D Felix
06-16-2004, 08:40 AM
I didn't actually see the nest. All I know is that there were about 3-4 of them that came out of the ground in one spot, and one of them stung my co-worker. I think the Talstar slowed them down some, only saw one more after that....

As for the mulch being faded, the picture doesn't do it justice. Get a picture of the lumpy mulch in another month, after it's been rained on some, then re-post the pic. It will be very faded by then. I can gaurantee the mulch in my picture will look the same in a month, no matter what kind of rain we get. Probably look the same in 4 months too. You see, that mulch is dyed brown! Kinda hard to tell, I can tell the difference between our dyed and un-dyed, but the average Joe-homeowner won't.:) The dyed stuff holds it's color much longer and better obviously.

Dan

Team Gopher
06-16-2004, 01:55 PM
Hi D Felix,

Great pics! Thanks!