PDA

View Full Version : hot tub plus payment?

landscapingpoolguy
06-15-2004, 12:31 AM
hey guys,

I know to some people this might be too imoral but...hey I dont care... I have a customer that wants a planting job done.....well planting...plus mulching...plus chopping fire wood....plus other stuff... anyway he couldnt afford the hole bill and offered a hot tub as partial payment for the project.What would you guys do? Basically allmaterials and lobor is covered by cash payment, plus ill make a very decent profit plus get a hot tub in descent condtion. What would you guys do?

Chuck

PS I took the job:D

desertrat
06-15-2004, 12:35 AM
As long as material and labor is covered, take the hot tub. I am sure you know, but I found out the hard way that hot tubs are very heavy and difficult to move. Around here, there are companies that will move and place at the new location for around $300. Just a thought.

landscapingpoolguy
06-15-2004, 12:39 AM
this is a fiber glass tub and I have four guys and abobcat on site to move it with........not my first hot tub expereince(check out the name) so im sure everything will go smoothly.

Chuck

Del9175
06-15-2004, 01:20 AM
Heck ya I would take a deal like that assuming I wanted the hot tub. I once took a '72 Chevy deisel pickup as partial payment. I didn't really even want or need the truck but it was for a good buddy. I ended up letting my dad drive the truck.

NNJLandman
06-15-2004, 12:29 PM
Sounds like a good deal. Of course jus make sure it works n all and is useable. That would be a sweet addition to your new pad. Heck if you can't use it....ebay it.

Jeff