PDA

View Full Version : share a good grub sales letter please

GREEN OASIS
06-15-2004, 03:24 PM
I have been in the L.C.O. biz for a long time now and have started with a new pc this year and have lost alot of valuable documents here, like for instance, the grub sales letter i want to mail out to all customers LAST WEEK.
i am sole owner and operator and havent got the time to spend in creating a new document and only hoped someone here would share a sharp and assumptive close type grub letter .
i will be mailing em all out right away as i plan to start my mach II
applications in 2 weeks. i do have alot of renewals and prepay customers who have signed up for grub so now i want to upsell more regular service customers.
trust me im not lazy here (lol) but always out in the field either planting bluegrass hydroseed or ferting all these georgeous lawns i've surrounded myself with. Thanks for your help and look forward to see who has the best grub letter already out there.

TSM
06-15-2004, 07:11 PM
we use postcards. heres one that we use.......

Grub Alert!
Grub Worms are a major threat to your lawn. Every year we see thousands of dollars in damage to non-treated lawns.

White Grubs are the larvae of Beetles, In summer, they lay their eggs in the soil and within weeks, the white grub emerges and feeds during the warm summer months, into the fall season, often causing extensive damage. They feed on grass roots. Food-seeking predators (such as skunks, crows blackbirds, and moles) often do further damage where grubs are present. Mid summer is a great time to control these potentially devastating insects, catching them early before they begin to feed on your lawn’s roots. STOP Grubs from destroying your lawn.

Call Today to schedule your preventative grub application.

GREEN OASIS
06-16-2004, 09:24 AM
Thanks alot !! Been quite busy and needed a quick reference that 'll help alot to speed up letters going out today and tomorrow> i appreciate it !!
Thanks TSM

TSM
06-16-2004, 06:01 PM
no problem....just remember to send my 10% for every sale you make with it
:)

We put that grub message on small postcards.....postage is cheaper and it is eye catching (we have some full color graphics also on the card)

Good luck