PDA

View Full Version : Shipping status

Samwise
06-15-2004, 11:43 PM
I ordered the Magna-matic 9000 + Balancer Combo along with an extra wheel and the optional plate on June 6. Received an email the following day that all items should be in stock and would receive another email when the items are shipped.

Well, it is now June 15th and no word yet. Are these items backordered? If so, what is the projected ship date.

Also, does the 30 day satisfaction guarantee start when shipped or when received? I currently own a Neary Blade sharpener. Has served me well for the past 15 years but the motor is acting up and it's about time to get a new wheel. With all the testimonials I've read here at lawnsite, I figured I would give the magna-matic a try. The biggest selling point so far is the claim that more material is removed faster without burning the blade.

I am looking forward to using your product and hope I will be as satisfied as many of your other customers. If so, I will definitely post endorsement here.

Magna-Matic
06-16-2004, 12:30 PM
Hello Samwise,

The 30 day guarrantee starts the date you recieve it.

The MAG-9000 is experiencing extremely heavy popularity this season, so we are a little backlogged. Please email me directly with your ORDER # and/or name, and can let you know the specific status of your order.

gbauer2@magna-matic.com

Thank you,

Samwise
06-22-2004, 09:08 AM
Sent you an email with my order # and name on the evening of the 16th. No reply from you and still no word from the shipping dept. Will send you another email right now. Also, will include my order number here if it makes it easier.

My order number is # 1678. Order was placed on the evening of June 6, 2004. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Magna-Matic
06-23-2004, 11:49 AM
Hello Samwise,

I have not yet recieved an email from you, but i emailed information to the email address you provided with your online store order with the order status.

Thank you,

Samwise
06-23-2004, 11:17 PM
Not sure what is up with the emails, both are in my "sent" folder and I didn't receive any error when sending them.

Anyway, I did receive your email with the info on the current status of the order and shipping info. I appreciate you taking the time to check on things. I've survived for 20 years without the Magna-matic, I suppose I can survive another week or two. Really looking forward to getting a chance to use your sharpener and balancer, if all the reports are true, I'm sure I'll be extremely happy with it.

Again, thanks for taking the time to reply.