PDA

View Full Version : me at work.

RedWingsDet
06-16-2004, 10:31 PM
lol my father took this pic of me while i was cutting his lawn a few weeks back. ill get some pic's of my rig tommarow or fri.

dlandscaping
06-19-2004, 05:53 PM
Get rid of those pistol grips, unless you want carpals syndrome. Nice lawn btw

EagleLandscape
06-19-2004, 06:26 PM
Wish I had weather like that where I could mow in long pants.

tiedeman
06-20-2004, 02:35 AM
looks a little foggy out:)

RedWingsDet
06-20-2004, 10:43 AM
this past week was the first week where i used this on all my lawns, and boy oh boy my fingers and hands were KILLING me thursday night, and then i still had to go cut 18 on friday and a 5 acre church, and geeze oh peets, my hands kill, have calisis all over them, but i shouldnt be complaining i bet alot of you guys have more than 40 lawns and use pistol grips.

also d&l does it really cause carple?

jwing, i always wear long pants when mowing and i make my employees too, if one wears shorts I always have an extra pair of pants in my truck for them to throw on, i will NEVER wear shorts when mowing, i know if a rock or something comes at my legs it will still tear through pants, but i rather have a layer of something inbetween that rock! when i cut 5 acres on friday it was 90+ out and sun was beaming right on me, it felt so good though, i love to sweat, it feel good imo. lol. execpt i took my shirt off and im burnt like a mofo!!! and there is marks on the sides of my bodys of outlines of my arms because of the damn pistol grips, its kinda funny!

tiedeman, it was a camera phone.