PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Magnamatic Balancer 1000

HayBay
06-17-2004, 10:20 PM
I ordered this unit from Gerd and got it from USA to Canada in 8 days. Way Better than I can say for the local guys (dealers) who can't get me stuff within 3 weeks some times.

Anyhow....... here it is. Real nice qualilty

HayBay
06-17-2004, 10:25 PM
I don't have this unit mounted properly yet. I cannot use the blade straightness guage the way its set up and it may not be perfectly level but it is very close to level. I will mount it differently when I have time.

This picture is of a Brand New Blade that has never been sharpened. See how off balance it is.

HayBay
06-17-2004, 10:29 PM
here is a blade that is balanced and sharpened.

HayBay
06-17-2004, 10:33 PM
heres one of the magnet pulled out most of the way

HayBay
06-17-2004, 10:37 PM
heres some sharpened and balanced blades and some new blades that need sharpening and balancing.

HayBay
06-20-2004, 01:34 AM
I bought some Gator blades for one of the machines a few weeks back. I ran the blades right out of the box on the ZTR. I noticed alot of vibration. Left it as is because I knew my cone balancer wouldn't tell me much. After I received the Balancer I took the blades off the machine, sharpened them and used the Magnamatic to balance. Started the machine up engaged the blades, the vibration was gone and machines RPM was up. No joke this balancer is top notch.

HayBay

LawnBoy89
12-14-2004, 08:12 PM
How much did you pay for that balancer?

Magna-Matic
12-21-2004, 02:41 PM
Hello All,

Thank you for the posting of your experience Haybay. Remember blades are a MASS PRODUCED item, not every single one is checked for correct balance.

You can find info, pricing, and our online store at: www.magna-matic.com

Thank you,

Eric D
05-28-2007, 09:44 AM
Hello All,

Thank you for the posting of your experience Haybay. Remember blades are a MASS PRODUCED item, not every single one is checked for correct balance.

You can find info, pricing, and our online store at: www.magna-matic.com

Thank you,

Does Magna-Matic offer a discount to members of Lawnsite.com?

Magna-Matic
05-28-2007, 10:58 AM
Hello,

See these two links for discounted items.

Combo packages
http://magna-matic.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=MOS&Category_Code=CP

Demo units
http://magna-matic.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=MOS&Category_Code=blem

Thank you,

syzer
06-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Magnamatic blade sharpeners and balancers are top notch! We have the mag-8000 balancer and stand, and wow its almost a pleasure doing blades now!