PDA

View Full Version : grass catcher for mowers

dbroome
06-02-2000, 07:29 PM
a couple of days ago there was a post about grass cathers for exmarks. now i can't find the post. someone recommended a web site w/ some catchers that didn't use a seperate motor. they dumped from the seat and appeared to be made of metal. triangular in shape. does anyone know what i am talking about or did i dream it?

Guido
06-03-2000, 11:50 AM
It was there last week, you rnot dreaming!! Check posts for the last 20 or 30 days. I think it was titled trac-vac . I don't remember the other website though, sorry<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

mikeslawncare
06-03-2000, 10:04 PM
www.turfspecialty.com

columbiaplower
06-04-2000, 09:59 PM
lawnvac.com<br>u can see stff about them at www.lawnmowers.cc

Acute Cut
06-07-2000, 12:30 AM
My dealer seems to really be buffing up on them. He has been in touch with the guy for a long time now getting updates and info for me. Give me a day and ill get some numbers for you. The one i am looking at is 12 cubic foot. Thats a whole lota grass being mowed. Think of all of the trips youll save not haveing to dump grass every 2 minutes. I am very excited. I am estimating that it will save me atleast an hour a day. That is worth the money i think. If you are in a hurry for one call Josh at 360-384-0799. He is my &quot;super dealer&quot;. I just wish he wasnt a whole whopping 3 miles from my house. LOL. Have a good one yall.