PDA

View Full Version : Trimmer and Blower racks

columbiaplower
06-04-2000, 06:46 PM
i need a rack for my trailer. i want to know what u use (brand) if u like it. also i am starting a all res. crew and i bought one of those 4x8 trailers take a look <br> http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/category.taf?f=clearancecats<p>i want a rack for it but it doesent have rails like a landscape trailer<br>can you post any manufactorors or sites i can buy one at<p>thanks for the help<br>-Nick

columbiaplower
06-04-2000, 10:41 PM
oh yeah have any of you built your own? if so how does it work?

MOW ED
06-05-2000, 09:52 AM
try <br>www.novaecorp.com<br>Check out the Gridiron system.

lakegastonla
06-05-2000, 10:46 AM
You did say a 4x8 trailer, right? The smallest size I would recommend would be a 5x10 and that will be pushing it! You will outgrow that trailer in NO time. I would buy the biggest trailer I could afford and add the racks later, as my cashflow allowed.<br>Good luck whatever your decision.

columbiaplower
06-06-2000, 08:32 AM
the 4x8 is just going to hold 1 wb (48in) I have a 16x6 and i am starting another &quot;crew&quot; to just mow the 1/4 acer lawns here and there. the trailer does not have rails like a landscape trailer. i was looking a the trimmer mate from junglejim but i would rather build one.<br>sorry if top post was confusing.<br>-Nick

Dennis
06-06-2000, 09:40 PM
I BUILT MY OWN LOCABLE STORAGE BOX IN FRONT OF TRAILER, AND ALSO BUILT MY OWN TRIMMER RACK, THAT LOCKS ALL THREE TRIMMERS AT ONCE.<br>I HAD NEVER WELDED BEFORE, READ A FEW BOOKS ASKED A FEW FRIENDS, PRACTICED A LITTLE,AND IN TWO DAYS HAD THE BOX, ANOTHER DAY AND THE RACK WAS DONE.. REALLY NOT HARD AT ALL