PDA

View Full Version : Acute Cut Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Gamba
06-24-2004, 06:56 AM
I was at the dealers yesturday and when i got home i noticed a box in the back??? Look what was insideLOLOLOLOLOL Its Neon!!!

John

I will have to watch the truck more when i'm there :p

Tonyr
06-24-2004, 06:59 AM
Showoff!

Yeah, not as good as the Toro one they gave me, along with all the other pressies for buying 2 Z's in 2 years , I get showered with gifts regularly! NOT!!!!!!!

Lucky bugger, least Exmark isn't as tight as Toro when it comes to merchandise.

Great to hear from old mate!

John Gamba
06-24-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Tonyr
Showoff!

Yeah, not as good as the Toro one they gave me, along with all the other pressies for buying 2 Z's in 2 years , I get showered with gifts regularly! NOT!!!!!!!

Lucky bugger, least Exmark isn't as tight as Toro when it comes to merchandise.

Great to hear from old mate!

Same here!!!!! G'DAY!!!!

John

Westbrooklawn
06-24-2004, 09:01 AM
John - I expect you to send that right back to Exmark........seems just a few days ago you vowed never to own any new Exmark equipment!!???

Just poking fun John......I hope you have gotten over your latest problems with them and can still appreciate the overall Exmark quality.

HayBay
06-24-2004, 10:18 AM
John Gamba,

I would too like to know your feelings for Exmark now if you dont mind. You did mention your dislikes previously. How do you feel about them now from a service and quality point of view.

Even though they offered you a clock, what about the down time you were concerned about?

Just curious.

Thanks.
HayBay

RobH
06-24-2004, 10:27 AM
I'm curious too John. I know you were a huge supporter of Exmark but had some serious problems lately with them and you mentioned that you were going to sell all your Exmark equipment and switch. Any updates?

I'm sure there is a bunch of us guys here who want to know.

Acute Cut
06-24-2004, 11:24 AM
Stupid post. I'm reporting this thread to a moderator John. Be glad i am not a moderator John. I would use THIS thread as an example in the "how can you get banned" thread because you would be banned John.:angry: Stupid exmark. I'm gonna hock my watch they gave me and gonna cry to Terry. :cry: You would think they would wanna BRIBE the guy writing articles on thier equipment right? WRONG!

HMMMMM, nother thought John....... Maybe Exmark isnt the problem. Maybe......... My dealer is horking all my free goodies i am SURE exmark has been sending. So along that line of thinking just wait till i get all that stuff from them someday when they are done with them.:D I'LL SHOW YOU!!!!!! LOL

My guys saw this thread too, he is wondering why it is neon red and not green...... good idea. Have a great day John.

John Gamba
06-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Like i said i was at the dealer. Oh the deck cover i pick up doesent fit . I have to use a hammer to put it on like the one i got with the mower.
Acut you cryed like i thought you would and it gives me a great feeling:D

I still think the same way about exmark and i dont think they sent it to the dealer for me. But you can ask them if you like.

Thank you all its been very enjoyable

John

HayBay
06-24-2004, 12:25 PM
would that happen to be one of these guys.

Hello Exmark I Bought A 2000 Model Turf Tracer 23 Kohler And I'm Not Only Very Happy With The Mower, I'm Very Happy With The People Behind The Exmark Label. Like Lenny,Joel,Fred And Terry. I'm Getting Ready To By A Rider For 2001 And They're Why Exmark Has The Advantage Over The Other Mower Companies. See You On My New Lazer. Thank You John Gamba K.J.S. Lawn Service

John Gamba
06-24-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by HayBay
would that happen to be one of these guys.

Hello Exmark I Bought A 2000 Model Turf Tracer 23 Kohler And I'm Not Only Very Happy With The Mower, I'm Very Happy With The People Behind The Exmark Label. Like Lenny,Joel,Fred And Terry. I'm Getting Ready To By A Rider For 2001 And They're Why Exmark Has The Advantage Over The Other Mower Companies. See You On My New Lazer. Thank You John Gamba K.J.S. Lawn Service

Ill Sell you my Turf tracer!!?? The 04.
John

HayBay
06-24-2004, 04:48 PM
We have a dealer here, I checked the HP z out , didn't demo it just looked. Its not my 1st choice from what I see, but I have not tried it so I cant say for sure what I think about the product.

Your concerns about them have given me a reason to look at other brands. What others would you consider.

Something in the 60"

I dont want Dane, got a 32".
I was looking at SCAG (dane made those too I know)
I was looking at Gravely
I was looking at Hustler
I am quite happy with my Cub Cadet Tank M54, but the way we get Cub Cadet in canada, Through Modern Power Products, is not what I want to do. Too many middle men.

None of these dealers are real close to me location wise except the Exmark guy.

What are you gonna try next John? Do you have an Idea?

John Gamba
06-24-2004, 05:14 PM
We have a dealer here, I checked the HP z out , didn't demo it just looked. Its not my 1st choice from what I see, but I have not tried it so I cant say for sure what I think about the product.

Your concerns about them have given me a reason to look at other brands. What others would you consider.

Something in the 60"

I dont want Dane, got a 32".
I was looking at SCAG (dane made those too I know)
I was looking at Gravely
I was looking at Hustler
I am quite happy with my Cub Cadet Tank M54, but the way we get Cub Cadet in canada, Through Modern Power Products, is not what I want to do. Too many middle men.

None of these dealers are real close to me location wise except the Exmark guy.

What are you gonna try next John? Do you have an Idea?

Hustler in the fall. I'm going to try the new deck on a walk behind Or super walk behind. I hope they give the options of a 60" deck with a 27 Kohler:D
For a rider in your area try the hustler super z and the gravely! They arnt bad. Do try the exmark you might like like it. just test it out before you buy it.
John
John

John Gamba
06-24-2004, 05:20 PM
Haybay
You might want to wait till 05 on the hp, they MIGHT have the ultracut deck on it and MIGHT have the 48" ultracut finally.

John

HayBay
06-24-2004, 08:36 PM
Thanks John.

I may just wait till next year ('05) to buy.

John Gamba
06-25-2004, 07:38 AM
Thanks John.

I may just wait till next year ('05) to buy.

Good luck bud!!

John Gamba
07-26-2004, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Acute Cut
[B]Stupid post. I'm reporting this thread to a moderator John. Be glad i am not a moderator John. I would use THIS thread as an example in the "how can you get banned" thread because you would be banned John.:angry: Stupid exmark. I'm gonna hock my watch they gave me and gonna cry to Terry. :cry: You would think they would wanna BRIBE the guy writing articles on thier equipment.
QUOTE]

I'M STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!P____K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Gamba
07-26-2004, 08:45 PM

John Gamba
07-26-2004, 08:46 PM
_____________________________________________________________________________________

John Gamba
07-26-2004, 08:48 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------

John Gamba
07-26-2004, 08:51 PM
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''

Acute Cut
07-26-2004, 09:10 PM
John, you are going to make me play my cards here. sorry bud.
I just got ANOTHER mower from TURF for another month. Do you get different equipment every month John? New and FREE! I just played on my 52 Wright Stander on a route for the first time today. SIGH! Oh the agony of it all.

Nice clock, does it improve your productivity at all? Does it tell you when it is TIME to put your tail down and hide?

(Now i am just hoping i dont lose this gig or you will never let me live it down. lol:D )

p.s. Not all your pics are loading for some reason. Some are mostly black.

John Gamba
07-27-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Acute Cut
John, you are going to make me play my cards here. sorry bud.
I just got ANOTHER mower from TURF for another month. Do you get different equipment every month John? New and FREE! I just played on my 52 Wright Stander on a route for the first time today. SIGH! Oh the agony of it all.

Nice clock, does it improve your productivity at all? Does it tell you when it is TIME to put your tail down and hide?

(Now i am just hoping i dont lose this gig or you will never let me live it down. lol:D )

p.s. Not all your pics are loading for some reason. Some are mostly black.

I get the mowers before you see them on the dealer s floor., and i own some of the mowers you test, and have already did the stander. The clock does help me time the mowing so yes it does..

John

John Gamba
07-27-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Acute Cut
[
. [/B]

Like i said!! I'm Still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

John Gamba
09-14-2004, 05:33 PM
Like i said!! I'm Still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

WELL??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
John

John Gamba
09-14-2004, 07:49 PM
Ttt______________________________________________________

Acute Cut
09-14-2004, 11:44 PM
John,
We are all waiting. You speak against Exmark so much but you sit here bragging you have them. So, until you decide which fence to sit on, ill just continue thinking ive won this little duel-o-mowers. Besides, i think the TURF gig is still better than owning any machines. I get to use new stuff every month. AND People actually read what i have to say and most seem to like it.

Hopefully your wait is over.

John Gamba
09-15-2004, 07:31 AM
You said you would have me Banned??????????? Lets go play your cards :waving:

John

John Gamba
09-15-2004, 07:48 AM
You said you would have me Banned??????????? Lets go play your cards :waving:

John

BTW i pick up my new mower today!!!!!
John