PDA

View Full Version : Whats the difference? Accelerator or Toro bag

selnoil
06-24-2004, 11:44 AM
I've been reading old threads about the Accelerator bags. No one seemed to say what the big upgrade was from the Toro bag. Can you guys fill me in?:confused:

John Gamba
06-24-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by selnoil
I've been reading old threads about the Accelerator bags. No one seemed to say what the big upgrade was from the Toro bag. Can you guys fill me in?:confused:

What toro bags are you talking about?????
John

selnoil
06-24-2004, 02:13 PM
John,
I have not got the machine yet but its a toro proline 44" deck and I need a bagger so I was thinking of Toros soft bag. But after reading about the accelerator I'm wondering which to buy.

How much is the accelerator and does it come in a kit or do I need to still buy Toro's for the kit.

John Gamba
06-24-2004, 03:03 PM
John,
I have not got the machine yet but its a toro proline 44" deck and I need a bagger so I was thinking of Toros soft bag. But after reading about the accelerator I'm wondering which to buy.

How much is the accelerator and does it come in a kit or do I need to still buy Toro's for the kit.

Go on accelerators web site, ask peter about the toro. The accelerator at first is more expensive but alot better and expandable!!!!!!! for leaves and spring clean ups.
John

selnoil
06-24-2004, 10:28 PM
Thanks John,
Peter was a great help. He E-mailed back quickly and answer each question. I'm going to get an accelerator!

mkwl
06-24-2004, 11:14 PM
Get a Grass Gobbler!!! I have one for my Bob-Cat and I love it!!!!!!

John Gamba
06-25-2004, 07:35 AM
Thanks John,
Peter was a great help. He E-mailed back quickly and answer each question. I'm going to get an accelerator!

Peter is cool.
John

khutch
06-25-2004, 09:12 AM
Lot of good stuff on this board about Accelerator, not so much about Gobbler....I've got an accelerator, and I do highly, highly reccomend one! Get the biggest size you can afford.