PDA

View Full Version : Seen this guy today

pjslawncare/landscap
06-26-2004, 11:53 AM
Mowing a road front business using a murray lawn tractor w/deck removed to pull a running commercial walk behind. Looks like walk behind must have messed up trans so murray is pulling. As I drive by I noticed his Ford topaz parked there with some large home made looking trailor looking like they were on there last legs also. :cool:

locutus
06-26-2004, 11:59 AM
If someone mowing commercially cannot manage their funds sufficiently to keep their equipment in working order, they deserve to operate like this. This is a general statement. I realize that that particular person may have had some extenuating circumstances that placed him in that position.

Pilgrims' Pride
06-26-2004, 12:15 PM
I see property owners doing the mowing and so forth themselves quite often.
The equipment they use is sometimes not fit to use on a home lawn.
My point is this though, these are owners not landscapers.
Who did you see?

CSRA Landscaping
06-26-2004, 04:18 PM
Ok, feel better now?

EastProLawn
06-26-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by pjslawncare/landscap
Mowing a road front business using a murray lawn tractor w/deck removed to pull a running commercial walk behind. Looks like walk behind must have messed up trans so murray is pulling. As I drive by I noticed his Ford topaz parked there with some large home made looking trailor looking like they were on there last legs also. :cool: Hey, all I can say, is that it makes us "Professinals" look just that much better.:D

haynestotallawns
06-26-2004, 05:14 PM
And the point of this is what? You don't like the fact he drives a Ford Topaz?

EastProLawn
06-26-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by EastProLawn
Hey, all I can say, is that it makes us "Professinals" look just that much better.:D Woops.... I meant "Professionals"

Flask
06-26-2004, 05:32 PM
hey, everyone needs to make a living.

MacTruck
06-26-2004, 06:59 PM
Ive started to notice a similar thing with people attaching two or three push mowers to the back of their lawn tractor with ropes or chain. Its always ammusing for me to watch :confused: . I know of at least 3 people in my town that do it.

Rick Jones
06-26-2004, 07:51 PM
Come on guys, let's get our below-sub-par automobiles straight. It's a Mercury Topaz. The Ford counterpart is a Tempo.

crawdad
06-26-2004, 08:43 PM
This is an excellent example of why everyone should carry a digital camera, every day.
Crawdad

RedWingsDet
06-26-2004, 08:54 PM
craw u have some odd pictures. if its not a humping turtle its a plane through a barn. lol

seymour_glass
06-26-2004, 08:58 PM
haha that can't be real!