PDA

View Full Version : Measuring?

B&B LAWN
06-26-2004, 09:29 PM
how do you guys go about measuring a mulch job?how do you figure up how many yards of mulch you need?and also what are some of yalls rates to put out mulch

RedWingsDet
06-26-2004, 09:31 PM
height x length x width = how many inches you need. there are 36inches in a yard so divide the = by 36, so what ever hxwxl/36 and you'll know how much mulch you'll need.

i think im right, correct me if im wrong.

hosejockey2002
06-27-2004, 01:01 AM
At the top of this forum there is a thread titled "How to determine how much mulch is needed". It will tell you what you need to know, unless you can't read or do math. Sorry if I come across as snotty, but this is why they made all of us do story problems in school.....:rolleyes:

Ric
06-27-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by hosejockey2002
At the top of this forum there is a thread titled "How to determine how much mulch is needed". It will tell you what you need to know, unless you can't read or do math. Sorry if I come across as snotty, but this is why they made all of us do story problems in school.....:rolleyes:

Hose Jockey

Some people have forgot the Readin part of Readin, Ritin and rthmathic. We seem to have the same question over and over and over again.

BSDeality
06-27-2004, 08:12 PM
http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73311

DALMlawn&landscaping
07-01-2004, 04:24 AM
well see B&B what i do is i take my left eye and close it, squint with my right eye, put up my thumb to check the wind, take a few steps forward and back, and then i make an educated guess, but yeah, if you're not that good with guessing, then measure, and think of a cube that is 27cuft (yard) and do some old fashion math

dvmcmrhp52
07-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Ric
Hose Jockey

Some people have forgot the Readin part of Readin, Ritin and rthmathic. We seem to have the same question over and over and over again.

YEP!
There is another one just like this...........................
Simple math................................