PDA

View Full Version : must give credit when its due

James Cormier
06-29-2004, 04:58 PM
Most of you know me on this board as a PG basher, even though I own 2 of them.

Well this spring Ive had a few problems with broken parts and such and the company has been great on helping with advise and sending parts fast. ( they must not read my posts :D )

All the problems this year is just normal maintenance and expected problems with heavy use.

TSM, I did get the fax, thanks, I havent done it yet cause I got the ultra up and running, but its on the board to get done soon.

Does anyone else have a centri and a ultra? IF so is your centri much faster then the ultra? Mine is way faster (centri) just wondering

TSM
06-30-2004, 08:15 AM
come on Jim, lets be honest here.......
they paid you for this testimony, right?:rolleyes:

James Cormier
02-08-2005, 06:00 PM
isn't funny the one post I call myself a basher I actually complement them.

qps
02-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Most of you know me on this board as a PG basher, even though I own 2 of them.

Well this spring Ive had a few problems with broken parts and such and the company has been great on helping with advise and sending parts fast. ( they must not read my posts :D )

All the problems this year is just normal maintenance and expected problems with heavy use.

TSM, I did get the fax, thanks, I havent done it yet cause I got the ultra up and running, but its on the board to get done soon.

Does anyone else have a centri and a ultra? IF so is your centri much faster then the ultra? Mine is way faster (centri) just wondering

If your Ultra is running it's faster than my Centri....oh sorry I love my Centri :)

DUSTYCEDAR
02-08-2005, 06:03 PM
my centri is holding up better then my buddies ultra

Pilgrims' Pride
02-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Jim,

Are you sellin' out on us?
Just kidding.

James Cormier
02-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Jim,

Are you sellin' out on us?
Just kidding.

I guess im your norma rae :p

Pilgrims' Pride
02-08-2005, 09:42 PM
NORMA RAE?
Sorry pal, never heard the story.

qps
02-08-2005, 09:44 PM
NORMA RAE?
Sorry pal, never heard the story.

what.....never seen the movie with Salley Fields????...you young whipper snapper :) ...Man I'm old....

turf hokie
02-09-2005, 08:27 AM
picked up my PG yesterday. They did the fixes on it and sent some extra parts (wearable ones) for my inconvenience. The fixes look great. They were very helpful. Some of the same things I have heard about the support from z-spray apply to PG in this situation. I will let you guys know how it works in the field but everything looks pretty solid.