PDA

View Full Version : GAS powered back pack sprayer

LwnmwrMan22
06-29-2004, 09:35 PM
Just went to my dealer (mower) today and got a new Kubota ZD28 mower. While I was there, I was flipping through one of their Echo brochures and noticed Echo makes a GAS powered sprayer, SHR-201.

Just wondering if any one here has ever tried Echo sprayers for one, and wondering on the battery powered ones, how often do you go through battery packs?

This one is run with a little 21.6cc trimmer engine, with diaphram pump and all. 5 gallons, can pump up to 1.9 g/m.

Just thinking about next year... could spray MB from here to Egypt :)

leadarrows
06-29-2004, 09:37 PM
Will it spray paint? I would love to have something like that for spray painting fence posts.

James Cormier
06-30-2004, 11:18 AM
22, thats the machine I was going to get, but for $189 I figured I would try to battery one,

The biggest problem I see with the battery one is to remember to plug it in after each day. Ill keep y'all ( for texas green guy ) up to date on how long the charge hold for

LwnmwrMan22
06-30-2004, 11:37 AM
James -

Yeah, that's my concern, how many times I'd be all ready to spray and ppfft... no more pressure, no more charge.

Only problem is, it's like anything else, what's the threshold of money you're will to spend on a (niche) piece of equipment??

Garden Panzer
06-30-2004, 11:53 PM
We had one, an older model... It saw alot of action but was kinda hard to keep clean...mostly used for insects and PGRs. I think when it got used for Fe it went downhill.
I was wondering about the newer models as well? What ones has anyone seen?