PDA

View Full Version : How to get started?

little green guy
12-26-2000, 10:24 PM
Sorry guys I know you probly get sick of aswering these type of questions but I want to get my lisense. I was just wondering a couple things like, how hard is it to get, is there an age reqirment and do you ever have to renew it or anytrhing? . If you guys have any other tips that would make it easier I would REALY apreciate it. THANKS

BRL
12-27-2000, 01:41 AM
LGG,
Since you're in my back yard I'll get you started. I can't find anywhere in my info (looked quickly) about an age requirement, although I would believe it is 18. Each state has its own pesticide regulations as well as federal regulations. Getting licensed is not difficult if you can read & comprehend well. Check out this link that covers your questions & more, and then if you have any more unanswered questions let us know. Good luck.

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/enforcement/pcp/bpo-licensing.htm

little green guy
12-27-2000, 01:01 PM
Thanks alot BRL. As for the age thing, I'm not 18 yet, I still have a little over a year but I knew a kid who is 18, he worked at a golf course and had his lisense but I'm not sure if he got it before he turned 18 or not. Anyway if it is 18 I guess I could still get the material to study and as soon as I turn 18 I'll get my license. THANKS