PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get an idea on what to

KB8
07-21-2004, 06:50 PM
charge for trimming bushes. I normally just do mowing but this lady needs bushes trimmed at her house. I really dont know how much to charge. Its aprox 10 bushes that go around the front of the house and a few in the back all aprox. medium size. Just a ball park figure would help. She also wants me to haul it away. Thanks in advance guys.

Expert Lawns
07-21-2004, 06:56 PM
I charge between $60-80 an hour for hedge trimming. This covers cleanup, hauling and dumping. I usually only charge $80 if it is going to take an hour or less. So if I'm there for 2 hours trimming hedges, it would probably be $120. If I'm there around an hour, it would be more like $80

Mico Landscaping design
07-21-2004, 07:19 PM
well i charge 15 a shurb or if there's more than say 15 of them i do .... just sit down charge her 60 an hour and if u r there 2 hours 120 thats not to bad..... or charge her 10 bucks a peiace plus haul away and clean up good luck

Trevors Lawn Care
07-21-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Mico Landscaping design
well i charge 15 a shurb or if there's more than say 15 of them i do .... just sit down charge her 60 an hour and if u r there 2 hours 120 thats not to bad..... or charge her 10 bucks a peiace plus haul away and clean up good luck

Hey you got any room for a landscape job? I dont do landscaping but was just up there looking at it, and it would be way over my head. I would be more than happy to toss it your way as long as you dont bid on mowing. i figure it is between 13-20 man hours plus some shrub trimming. It is right by where we waved this A.M.

trevor

SouthernFried
07-21-2004, 08:11 PM
Figure how long it will take you (make a good guess anyway)...then determine how much you need to make per hour...and charge accordingly.

Remember...overcharge if you really don't want to do it. That way, even if you do have to do it...you won't mind so much :)