PDA

View Full Version : Bee trouble x2

dlandscaping
07-23-2004, 06:56 PM
Yesterday I was discharging with the 52". On the second perimeter cut I was stung twice in the same spot in my leg. I had to finish cutting which was about 10 more minutes. There were about 40 bees swarming from the nest. Today I was 21" at the top of maybe a 7' hill and I instantly noticed 2 pains, one in each leg, I dropped the 21" it rolled down the hill and I took off running. I tossed my headphones and didnt turn til I was maybe 6 houses away. My bro took over and 4 min later he was stung twice in the same leg. He walked over to the truck where he was stung again. I took the 21" to put it in the trailer, and I was stung on my hip. Thats when it occurred, they were in the bag. We raced home (lawn half cut) and saw a few swarming the mower. I am not allergic, but my brother is. His legs are cramping but I dont think he needs a shot.

BSDeality
07-23-2004, 07:02 PM
fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me....

CamLand
07-23-2004, 07:09 PM
remember to check around things when you mow...

HayBay
07-23-2004, 10:12 PM

lqmustang
07-23-2004, 10:18 PM
Now that is a bunch of bees I would not want to p!ss off.

JPLAWNSERVICE
07-23-2004, 10:30 PM
Sorry to hear about your bee problems. Hope your bro is alright. I know what it's like to be allergic to them and it's no fun. I got stung last week and didn't have a shot with me and had to make a fast trip to the emergency room. When I got there my entire body was blood red and my skin was crawling all over. They give me a couple shots and some pills and within 30 minutes I was back to normal. Needless to say I went to the pharmacy and got an epipen to take along when I am working out side.

Expert Lawns
07-23-2004, 11:39 PM
he who sits on that side of picnic table is pain in the as$