PDA

View Full Version : Getting Commercial Accounts-Who To Contact???

Wolfie's L&L
07-23-2004, 09:20 PM
Around my area there is a new Quizno's Sub Shop thats almost done being built, and right down the street a mile there is a new bank that is in the beginning stages of building.

My question is, to get a new account for these "franchise" companies, especially the Quizno's, who should I contact about bidding and such? The direct store manager (or manager-to-be)?
The head contractor on the job? Or someone else?

I'm starting mowing and landscaping on the side hopefully this fall, and I'm kind of new at this game, and hopefully I'll learn something.

Thanks for all your input!

Jason

Brody11
07-23-2004, 09:24 PM
If they are a franchise, you probably should contact the owner of the franchise. Usually if you call the headquarters of a franchise they will give you a contact. I'm not positive, but it couldn't hurt to try.

Wolfie's L&L
07-23-2004, 09:28 PM
Actually I am on the Quiznos website right now looking up contact info for individual franchises. The shop isnt open yet, looks like theres still some touching up to do around the place before it opens.

And the grass has just been planted, I havent seen it yet! So it would probably be like late August until it could be mowed.

Jason

specialtylc
07-23-2004, 09:32 PM
Go ask all of the above until you find out.

Wolfie's L&L
07-23-2004, 09:37 PM
I just sent a message to the PA area franchise manager. I'll let you guys know what the response is.

Jason

Wolfie's L&L
07-28-2004, 04:26 PM
UPDATE:

I designed a flyer this weekend and gave it to the store manager this morning. I did not make small-talk because they were in the middle of a training session (today's the opening day). We shall see what I get out of it.

Jason

MMLawn
07-28-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by CTHLandscaping
I'm starting mowing and landscaping on the side hopefully this fall, and I'm kind of new at this game, and hopefully I'll learn something. Jason

Your profile say that you have been doing this 23 of your 35 years though, so how are you just starting and new at this? Is that 23 years of cutting your own lawn only?

As to the owner your local County and/or City Taz Department will have all the Owners Info.

Wolfie's L&L
07-28-2004, 07:23 PM
Hmm.. I dont know why I put those numbers there- I am only 18 though. I work for the landscaping company below, but I am also starting out a small lawncare business on the side.

Thanks for pointing that out to me MM.

Jason