PDA

View Full Version : Catching system

slicklawns
07-26-2004, 03:22 PM
Presently run a 52'' Lesco Z 2 with a Peco catching system. Main issue is hopper being mounted high and taking out tree branches and not being able to get close to trees, leaves extra trim work or even walkbehind cutting. Any good suggestion on a rear mounted catching system.

John Gamba
07-26-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by slicklawns
Presently run a 52'' Lesco Z 2 with a Peco catching system. Main issue is hopper being mounted high and taking out tree branches and not being able to get close to trees, leaves extra trim work or even walkbehind cutting. Any good suggestion on a rear mounted catching system.

The trac-vac is just as high BUT it not as wide. Did you look into a side bagger??
Accelerators bagger has an extension that makes it a total of 9 bushels. It is lower and can fit a walk behind too if they are the same make( but check with peter for fit)

John

GreenMonster
07-26-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by John Gamba
The trac-vac is just as high BUT it not as wide. Did you look into a side bagger??
Accelerators bagger has an extension that makes it a total of 9 bushels. It is lower and can fit a walk behind too if they are the same make( but check with peter for fit)

John

holy crap! that beast looks like it would tip over a w/b when full :laugh:

Scag48
07-26-2004, 05:41 PM
John when that thing is full does it tend to drag the bag side down at all? Just curious.

walker-talker
07-26-2004, 06:00 PM
Get you a rear bagging Walker, the billy goat is optional!!!

CamLand
07-26-2004, 06:07 PM
hey thats the new Billy Goat bagging system for Walker...

John Gamba
07-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
holy crap! that beast looks like it would tip over a w/b when full :laugh:

No it wont tip over but it will dig if you go over bumpy lawns fast. In the pic you see the bagger is very full and it has high moister grass. I dont have the pick with it full and i have it apart but you can see by the pic on the trim side that it looks lighter then the bag side.

These are pics that i have from testing the bagger and how i know when its full.

I like to use the side bagger in summer and for fall, when the leaves are deep i use the ultravac and put the accelerator on a walk and suck up alot of leaves where the rider wont go.

John

John Gamba
07-26-2004, 07:25 PM
Here is another from the back. "Now understand" these are pics as to it limits. But i do like haveing no big bagger on in summer and i like the way the side bagger goes on and off Quickly.

John

Rich's Lawn Care
07-26-2004, 07:29 PM
Hey John do you have a leaf plow set up on that lazer?

John Gamba
07-26-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Rich's Lawn Care
Hey John do you have a leaf plow set up on that lazer?

Yeah and the walk.

John

MLI
07-26-2004, 08:35 PM
Is that Exmark the 28 efi.....60in? We just bought one as well!!

John Gamba
07-26-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by MLI
Is that Exmark the 28 efi.....60in? We just bought one as well!!

Hi MLI

No its a 2002 26Fi Eps 60"
John