PDA

View Full Version : Website customer system

brbsta
07-27-2004, 02:35 PM
I was just wondering if I made a system that you could sign up for and you could redirect customers with a link or I could build it into your site layout that your that your customers could login to would u sign up for it for a tiny fee. In this system your customers could see payments they owe, payed invoices, dates that services were on, next service date, they could pay on paypal or they can print up an invoice and send a check to your mailing address. This system them would have an admin system where the owners of these companies coudl input all this data. Thsi would all be done in php. Please write any feedback.

lawnMaster5000
07-27-2004, 10:29 PM
I am guessing that the fee structure would be based on number of clients that each lawn company has?

If so, or if a different structure - do you have an idea of what the cost would be?

Also what is the input method? Can i simply upload an excell sheet that is produced by Quickbooks?

If that were the case and fees reasonable i would consider using this service and possibly using it to replace my paper billing method.

brbsta
07-28-2004, 10:56 AM
Honestly right now i dont know what the fee structure would be but it probley would be base on the number of clients. It would be a small fee as all im trying to do is pay for the hosting that I would need for this system. (I have no idea of the prices yet.)
And about the excell this is why i need input, that is very possible but the only thing i dont have Quickbooks what is on the spreadsheet. Could I maybe see an example one of yours.
Php is very flexable i could really do anything with is so if anyone else has any idea please tell me.
And that is why im creating this I am in the process of makin a site for my company and figured why not make all the billing web based since I have a site. And if anyone else has a site im pretty sure that i am going to build in the web app for free.

michscape1
08-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Isn't there a program from Lawn monkey that offers a feature like that?

brbsta
08-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Honestly I dont know I havent looked around im makin a custom one for myself tho online and thought I would let others use it to, so I was askin for ideas.

Team Gopher
08-06-2004, 12:47 PM
Hi All,

Did you know we have this service?

It's called Lawnmail. You can read more about it here. (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=720)

brbsta
08-06-2004, 05:04 PM
Cool, didn't even see that but i think i'll still gonna make my php one I really dont feel like paying 300$ for what I could make for free by myself. Looks like a great program tho.