PDA

View Full Version : Bagger for my 48 and 54 inch wbs

mtdman
08-03-2004, 11:12 PM
I sent Accelerator some emails back in may about getting a bagger for my wbs. They are old cub cadets, models 5416R and 4815F. I sent some emails and pictures, but I'm not sure I ever heard back. I had problems with my computer and lost a bunch of emails. So, I'm posting here to see if you do have a bagger to fit these mowers. The deck opening is about 17 1/2 inches wide, and about 6 inches tall. I'll attach pics as well. Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks
TOM

mtdman
08-03-2004, 11:13 PM
Here's another pic

PeterA
08-03-2004, 11:50 PM
Tom,
I think we have a catcher that would fit this. The part number is GCMTS or GCMTSXL. It is for an older MDT stamped deck about 17 long by 6 high. The opening is flush until the last 3 inches in the rear. You don't see this catcher on our website because it is basically a custom model. Give me a call sometime and I discuss it with you a bit. the pics sure are helpful!
PS- pricing is $359.00 for the regular size and $499.00 for the jumbo.

mtdman
08-04-2004, 12:32 AM
Thanks Peter! With 16 and 15 hp engines, is that enough power to shoot the debris into the catcher?

You certainly seem to be up at late hours, btw!

:D

PeterA
08-05-2004, 12:07 AM
I've got my handy portable computer with WIFI connection- I can relax and do my lawnsite stuff away from my desk. (also there is a 3 hr time difference).
Your mower does not have to shoot the debris very far- the back of the catcher is only about 3 ft back. If your machine shoots debris at least 4-5 feet out of the mower, it should be fine. You can also put a high lift blade on the nearest spindle to the catcher.