PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Irrigator Relocating To TN-GA-NC-SC

jerryrwm
08-04-2004, 03:39 AM
I am wanting to relocate from South Texas to the Middle Tn and East area, or west side, of NC or SC, or north Ga. We want to move closer to family in SW Penn, but not too close!

I have been a licensed irrigator in Texas for 22 yrs. I am also a certified backflow tester with national certification through the ABPA.

Have experience in design, estimating, installation of residential and large commercial systems, maintenance and service of commercial and residential systems. Also qualified with valve locators, fault finders, multimeter, and other trouble shooting tools as well as good old common sense. I actually trouble shoot the irrigation system rather than start changing components until I happen to stumble on the fix. I also operate trenchers, rock saws, as well as fork lifts. Not too shiney in a Bobcat, and have a little experience with a backhoe.

I am looking for a job with a solid, growing company that is looking for an experienced, qualified irrigation professional. While I am not looking for an entry level ditch digging position, I do know which end of the sharpshooter goes in the ground, and am not scared of using one.

I will forward a resume to those that are interested, and have references on request.

Thank you,

Jerry R