PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my new trailer today

HazellLawnCare
08-04-2004, 02:28 PM
I ordered a Haulmark 28' Elite Race Trailer with 6000lb axles and a 4 foot ramp door on the curb side. It should be here in about 7 weeks I'll get some pics of it for you when it comes. It should look awesome behind the extended cab cab and chassis GMC that will be here around the same time.

blankenshiplawncare
08-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Thats a big trailer. Do you have many residential? I'm originaly from Warrensburg. How seasonal is the business up in that area? I would love to move back to the midwest.

HazellLawnCare
08-11-2004, 03:17 PM
I do quite a bit of residential work yes. The streets here in Marshall are a lot different that the very poorly designed streets in Warrensburg. In the trailer next year I will be hauling 2 60" liquid cooled toro z's, 2 toro walk behinds, and 4 toro 21" mowers. We do all kinds of work from big 30 acre commercial work to small residential.

GLS
08-11-2004, 04:36 PM
Sounds like a nice trailer. That side ramp-gate should be nice. How much extra was it? If we ever get an enclosed trailer, a side ramp-gate would be on the list.

Does the new cab and chassis get a diesel?

Should be a nice rig. Congrats

HazellLawnCare
08-12-2004, 02:25 PM
The side ramp door is a $400 option. The cab and chassis is a GMC extended cab with a duramax and allison. It will be outfitted with a an alumaline bed and hoist and a Western v plow.