PDA

View Full Version : Basket on front of trailer?

blair smock
08-08-2004, 08:24 PM
Basket on front of trailer?

Hi guys, I have seen several pictures of baskets on the front of lawn trailers. They were mounted on the outside, in the front. Do these come with trailers, or are they something that can be purchased and attached? Any links appreciated, Wanted for gas cans and some accessories, Take care, Blair

grass_cuttin_fool
08-08-2004, 08:58 PM
http://www.worktrucksupply.com/ try this site, they are a SPONSOR here on lawnsite. I havent used there products and i cant comment on them but it will give you some ideas where to look

gogetter
08-09-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by blair smock
Do these come with trailers, or are they something that can be purchased and attached?

Both are correct. You can buy a trailer with them already included, or you can have one made by a fabricator.

It would probably be a lot cheaper to have a local fabricator make one rather then buy one online and have it shipped. Shipping charges would kill the deal

Several people here have made their own. I recently bought my first welder, but I don't think I'm up to a job like that yet!!.

gml9
08-09-2004, 11:41 AM
I had mine done....looks great....works great. Much cheapier and better quality then what I see people selling these premade things for!

Canadian GreenScape
08-09-2004, 07:58 PM
I made mine when the trailer was made, it was pretty simple, just used flatbar. It holds 4 20L, and 1 10L fuel cans. I can send a pic along if you want.

Fluster35
10-01-2010, 11:09 PM
I am also looking for one or to have one made. I also need a trailer that is 6.5 x 16 with a ramp if anyone has one for sale? Thanks, Ryan

h2oskier
10-06-2010, 02:09 AM
Is the box on this trailer what you are asking about? By the way this trailer is under construction, hint no paint. If so PM me i can build one that will fit on your angle or pipe type trailer.:waving: