PDA

View Full Version : new lawn and truck sign

chefdrp
08-09-2004, 10:27 PM
here are pics of the new lawn and truck sign i had made up.

chefdrp
08-09-2004, 10:28 PM
here is the truck one.

FrankenScagMachines
08-09-2004, 10:32 PM
The lawn looks good. Can you only fit one of the large mowers on the trailer at a time? It looks to be too small for both but i can't tell. Why did you get the Lesco when it's such a close size to the Deere? Do you just have alot of steep areas or what?
From the pics you have provided all the ones i remember it looks like you do pretty good work :)

chefdrp
08-09-2004, 10:50 PM
eric, I can fit both the Z and W/B on at the same time. I use the Z for lawns more than 20000 sq/ft. And the Lesco w/b has a much better cut and finished product.I do do alot of hills and both mowers work well on the slopes. Thanx for the compliments. Most of the time somone is always bashing work . But thats why we post stuff. to get ideas and answers.

tiedeman
08-10-2004, 04:50 PM
nice looking lawn. Now how long do you leave that sign in the lawn?

Up North
08-10-2004, 05:12 PM
chefdrp,
Lawn looks good. Isn't that the one (tanning place I think) you got a while back and was trashed?? If so, good job, looks great compared to what it used to look like.

Buck

fga
08-10-2004, 05:41 PM
chef,
do you have to blow the entire parking lot each visit? Or do you kind of fly through some spots where it looks like it might have some debris? I bid on a dr. office with a parking lot, wondered how you estimate that into it. if there's no cars, its no big deal. But get a busy day and your screwed.
i learned from plowing parking lots in the winter, people don't care if your trying to do your job.

matthew horner
08-10-2004, 05:46 PM
All i have to say is joe dirt is a funny movie

tiedeman
08-10-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Up North
chefdrp,
Lawn looks good. Isn't that the one (tanning place I think) you got a while back and was trashed?? If so, good job, looks great compared to what it used to look like.

Buck

I was wondering that same thing. The one where they wanted their lawn to look nice and green and weed free

matthew horner
08-10-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by tiedeman
I was wondering that same thing. The one where they wanted their lawn to look nice and green and weed free
Yeah, what did you put on that thing? Is it fescue?

Matt

chefdrp
08-10-2004, 10:13 PM
yes all. Thyat is the same lawn that looked like s---. I did a ladscape and put down some Lesco fert.24-5-11 with iron. quiksilver, and 3-way.

I leave the sign there all the time. Thats what i got it for.Thanks for the compliments

tiedeman
08-10-2004, 11:37 PM
do you offer them a discount for leaving the sign in their lawn all the time?

chefdrp
08-11-2004, 08:40 AM
yes she gets a small discount.