PDA

View Full Version : Please Close the Windows!

Fareway Lawncare
08-10-2004, 12:20 AM
Hot Dayze...Windows Open....Trucks Parked Near Front of Drives....Never Fails....Dust Storms Blow into the Trucks....New Mandate....Please Close the Windows !!!!!

tiedeman
08-10-2004, 03:09 AM
I always get the problem of grass being blown against my vehicle and for some reason it doesn't want to come off easily

Richard Martin
08-10-2004, 04:16 AM
I've never worried about dust getting into my work truck. My '95 F-150 5.0 came equiped as a work truck. It does have auto tranny, ps, pb, ac, cruise and tilt wheel but other than that it's pure work truck. Cloth bench seat, no headliner and a vinyl floor covering. When I get into it I'm liable to be a little smelly and have grass and dirt on me.

I do keep the cab free of trash but there are the tools of my trade on the passenger side. 10,000# ratchette tiedowns, paperwork, loppers etc so I have no room for a passenger.

When I replace this truck it will be with another work trcuk if I can find one. With everybody using trucks for everything except what they were intended for it's getting hard to find true work trucks.

Moe Fish
08-10-2004, 09:28 AM
""New Mandate....Please Close the Windows !!!!!""

how is it a "mandate" with "please" in it?

ikesleeping
08-10-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Moe Fish
""New Mandate....Please Close the Windows !!!!!""

how is it a "mandate" with "please" in it?
A subservient Dictator?

gogetter
08-10-2004, 05:59 PM
That's what backpack blowers are for.

Fareway Lawncare
08-10-2004, 06:02 PM
What....for Blowing Dust from the Drive in the trucks ?!?! It's like a Sandbox in there !