08-11-2004, 06:01 AM
i know most of us hate fall but it is comming around the corner
last year my flyers for fall didn't get to many hit's
what does everyone out there put on there flyers
and is there any easy way to estimate leaf jobs other than a guess

Team Gopher
08-11-2004, 10:32 AM
Hi BillyRgn,

Here is a fall letter created by Expert Lawns from this post (http://server2.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54491). Maybe it will inspire some more ideas.

dlandscaping
08-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Use billy whatever or bill (last name). Billy doesnt sound professional. Try to space out and use the full paper or maybe make 1/2 sheet flyers. You could put in a business name, I dont know the legality of making one up and putting it in there.

Wells
08-11-2004, 11:33 PM
Bill,

You want to try and grab the readers attention and get them read your flyer.

- I would suggest things like some color on the flyer, maybe a picture or two and eliminate the clip art.

- Enlarge he word "free" and place it where it can be seen quickly. Give people a reason to repond, possibly offer a 10% discount to the first 10 people who respond.

- Move your name and number to the bottom of the flyer where it can be found as soon as their finish reading.

These quick changes should help your flyer get notice more and generate more call for you this year. Keep in mind that people are captivated by things that are flashy and can catch the eye. They will be more inclined to read a flyer that is glitzy than one that is plain jane black and white.

TREEGODFATHER
08-12-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by dlandscaping
Use billy whatever or bill (last name). Billy doesnt sound professional. Try to space out and use the full paper or maybe make 1/2 sheet flyers. You could put in a business name, I dont know the legality of making one up and putting it in there.

Ditto. "Billy" sounds fly-by-night. Even if it's not true, that's the impression.