PDA

View Full Version : I Like

Toroguy
05-25-2000, 06:01 PM
Checked out the &quot;Tips by Bill Phagan&quot; funny guy with a positive message. I cant see myself having to number and maintain 25 trimmers, the story(s) still relate to a solo operator.<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: toroguy

Guido
05-26-2000, 10:11 AM
Great guy....has the info and ideas like some other people we know that post here, but he adds the comedy, sarcasim, and a great personality to it so he doesn't come off like a hot-shot A-Hole. Love to meet him someday. I especially like the article on PM. Being in the military we have a very strict and almost similiar PM and organization system as he describes. Does he have any books out?? I'd buy in a second!<p>Great guy! GUIDO GIVES TWO GREEN THUMBS UP!!<p><p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

Administrator
05-26-2000, 01:11 PM
Bill has a homepage.. go to the link above and click on it in his bio or at the end of a article.<p>Chuck

ant
05-26-2000, 04:34 PM
were can i see phagen site<br>

Guido
05-26-2000, 04:37 PM
Anthony, scroll up to the top of the screen and look at the right side of the yellow bar. It says tips by bill Phagen<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

ant
05-26-2000, 04:45 PM
thank you<br>

Toroguy
05-26-2000, 07:25 PM
Oops,<br>I spelled his name wrong...sorry Mr. Phagan.

bill phagan
05-30-2000, 09:18 AM
Gentlemen,<p>Thank you for your compliments on my articles. As you can see, I try to inject humor (gotta have it in our profession, information and usable stuff for all LMO's. And yes, I was in the military but my disciplines came from not only that but working with IBM Corp in sales and management. Couple this with having over 40 employees in the green industry (a little like running an orphanage with 50 7 year olds) and you must have discipline, organization and structure. And I have written numerous books for the green industry and hopefully will be available on lawnsite.com soon. In the interim, check my site www.greenindconsulting.com Pretty extensive list. My site is about 90% complete with lots more info to come. Don't worry about mispelling my name. Call if I can be of assistance.

GrassMaster
05-30-2000, 02:22 PM
Hello Bill Phagan:<p>You have a killer web site & I mean very nice!<p>I've read quite a few of your articles, I'm thinking I've read several in Oh no I forgot-ah &quot;Lawn & Landscape Market Place, but what happened to them. I used to get their Mags every month for a couple of years & now not an onion?<p>I look forward to reading your post & any articles you write. I'm sure you will be a great asset to this forum & never mind some of us. We have a tendency to get on the wild side & we are all good people here. We are all different & that's what makes this forum so great.<p>I'm kinda wild too, I like the idea of all these lurkers that never do nothing but watch. Hey wonder how many will read this? What's the last thing a Georgia Redneck like me says before I die. <p>&quot;Hey, yall watch this?&quot;<p>I have what you call Mechanical Voyeurs that come to my repair shop. <p>I can spot one of those beedie eyed jokers a mile away!<p>Yes, I let them go in the back & watch because it's in their blood. LOL, I charge them a dollar a minute. They pay it too!<p>Welcome to Lawnsite Bill Phagen!!!!!<p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/<p>PS: I misspelled it too! Sorry Bill!<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: GrassMaster

Toroguy
05-30-2000, 02:39 PM
Guido,<br>Phagan has several books for sale at his site. I will wait 'til winter and go with the four for $55ea plan.<p>His FAQs were also good.

Nilsson Associates
05-30-2000, 02:47 PM
Well at least we can agree on one thing ... Bill Fagen has a great website, great articles, I would highly recommend his books.<br>And wish him the very best for his consulting business.<p>Phil Nilsson

bill phagan
06-01-2000, 03:53 PM
To: The above group<p>Don't worry about mispelling my name....I've had Pfugen, Fanaglin, Fagin and all other variations known to man. Maybe I should change it to be easier for people. Actually I like the PH and all us Phagans do. We think all F sounds should be spelled with a PH....like &quot;Phax me that phorm so I can phly to Phort Sumter&quot;. Now wouldn't that be easier? Lawn and Landscape Marketplace Magazine has been changed to Landscaper's Marketplace Magazine and you can re-apply for a subscription for free at e-mail marketplacepub@yahoo.com Attn: Janelle And yes, I'm still writing articles for them. <p>Guido, check my site next week (Tues) and look under NEW STUFF. I've heard you. Also adding another article and some other stuff people would like.

Guido
06-02-2000, 01:05 PM
Mr. Phagan....thanks in advance. Can't wait to find out!<br><p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

Nilsson Associates
06-02-2000, 02:00 PM
Didnt I ask you not to conduct personal business on LawnSite.com?<p>If you want to talk business to Bill email him or call him.<p>Dont waste my bandwith please.<p><font size="1">Edited by: administrator