View Full Version : what is it and where can I get one

08-11-2004, 06:31 PM
I was dumping my truck yesterday and the guy dumping next to
me had what looked like a tow wench on his tailgate that pulled
on the canvas he layed on his bed and with just a few cranks his
truck was empty. That would be perfect for a f150 I have. I asked
the guy about it and he said he wasn't sure what it was called
but he was pretty sure that they aren't being made anymore.
The cost of this thing was $200 a few years ago.

What is it...do they still make it ....and where can I get it...???

08-11-2004, 06:56 PM

You can usually find them on ebay cheap (brand new).

08-11-2004, 08:39 PM