PDA

View Full Version : fired customer today

Ol'time Lawncare
08-11-2004, 08:40 PM
got there at 830, she started to say how her arm hurts and she going to die soon, i started to trim her bush, only the seasonal growth. then she started more here and more there, . then she asked , do you have your chain saw with you. trim the dead stuff off, with that i said , you only wanted the season growth off,she says manicure it. i estimate 5 minutes and here its bin 12 minutes already, she kept complaining, so i said , your fired, find another lawn man, i cant satisfy you ever, she said please cut my grass, i said nope you violated your contract with me, read the fine print... if im not happy working for you, i can terminate the contract, see ya! have ever fired any customers?

dlandscaping
08-11-2004, 08:44 PM
WOW, thats the best line to have in a contract. Yeah I fired a few people, the biggest complainers and they made stuff up.

MikeLT1Z28
08-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Ol'time Lawncare
i started to trim her bush

ewwww

Ol'time Lawncare
08-11-2004, 08:48 PM
she ,like , 89 too,lol

bobbygedd
08-11-2004, 09:06 PM
i usually don't say anything at all. just make like i'm goin to get something from the truck, get in, and drive away. way to go buddy, it's your life, do what you want, don't do what you don't want

Ol'time Lawncare
08-11-2004, 09:12 PM
she complained about everything we did for her, everything,not one time did she ever say what a good job we did. and on top of it, she looks down on grass cutter like we are the lowest life there is. i couldnt take it no more.

Greenservice
08-11-2004, 09:14 PM
I usually wait til the offseason to unload people I don't want. That way their bill is most likely paid off.

CamLand
08-11-2004, 09:15 PM
See my first thing would have been to put on the Worktunes and started working,ignoring the customer until project is completed and do what needed to be done..

Ol'time Lawncare
08-11-2004, 09:17 PM
she payed on arrival, she is a mid season new comer, i beleave that she's one of those who goes though lawn men!

Green&Growing
08-11-2004, 10:49 PM
Good job....If we all fired people like her some of them might get the idea!
I have worked for some up scale people that try to charm us into doing "little extras just this one time" like they think we don't get it.

EastProLawn
08-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by bobbygedd
i usually don't say anything at all. just make like i'm goin to get something from the truck, get in, and drive away. way to go buddy, it's your life, do what you want, don't do what you don't want Couldn't have said it batter myself Bobby...