PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Watch

NNJLandman
08-11-2004, 10:12 PM
Not sure if anyone is catching that show on newlyweds, the show with Jessica Simpson and that Nick guy on MTV, thought Id watch it tonight because he wanted to sod his side yard. Pretty interesting a Lowes guy came out and sold him on probably a bunch of stuff he doesn't need, sold him $4000.00 worth of sod that in that nice cali heat should burn up in a couple of days since Jessica prob. couldn't operate a hose and Nick is not around all the time. Sold em a bunch of fert and plastic edging, looks like ill have to head out there and show them a thing or two :rolleyes:

Jeff

qualitylandscaping
08-11-2004, 10:18 PM
I didn't see this one but I've watched it before.. They will probably end up like every other celebrity couple.. Divorced and then re-married in 2 weeks, ohh wait thats just J-Lo:blob2:

Green&Growing
08-11-2004, 10:26 PM
I watched curb appeal on TLC tonight. Some "Tile Expert" laid a stained concrete walk and patio for the couple. It was all crooked and uneven. Then they planted a bunch of ornamental trees and left them in the burlap.
Last night a contractor put in a 3' retaining wall and didn't put down any base gravel or bury the first row. He just cut up the sod, leveled the dirt, and started laying stone.
Maybe they edit out some of this stuff to make it fit into a 30 min show....but it didn't look like it.

tiedeman
08-11-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by NNJLandman
Not sure if anyone is catching that show on newlyweds, the show with Jessica Simpson and that Nick guy on MTV, thought Id watch it tonight because he wanted to sod his side yard. Pretty interesting a Lowes guy came out and sold him on probably a bunch of stuff he doesn't need, sold him $4000.00 worth of sod that in that nice cali heat should burn up in a couple of days since Jessica prob. couldn't operate a hose and Nick is not around all the time. Sold em a bunch of fert and plastic edging, looks like ill have to head out there and show them a thing or two :rolleyes:

Jeff

hey pick me up on the way out there and I will help to. Help watch Jessica that is:p

geogunn
08-11-2004, 10:36 PM
during one of last seasons NFL playoff games, jessica simpson sang the most astounding renditions of the National Anthem that I have ever heard.

it was traditional, fascinating and flawless. it was incredible and for that I will remember her. yeah right, I forgot. she's a cutie too.

GEO :D

tiedeman
08-11-2004, 10:37 PM
Tuna or Chicken anyone???

EastProLawn
08-11-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by qualitylandscaping
Divorced and then re-married in 2 weeks, ohh wait thats just J-Lo:blob2: LMAO:D :D :D :D

Ken Kesey
08-11-2004, 10:46 PM
So were you doing your finger nails or toe nails when watching all this?

NC Scaper
08-12-2004, 01:36 AM
I like that episode about the buffalo wings :laugh:

nekos
08-12-2004, 03:10 AM
lol @ Tuna or Chicken anyone???

I'm all for dumb blonds , but my god she is f***in brain dead !

tiedeman
08-12-2004, 04:33 AM
it's so dang funny when she says something stupid and Nick will just look at her and you know that he is saying to himself, "You're joking right...please tell me you are joking."

GreenQuest Lawn
08-12-2004, 07:20 AM
From some of the stories I hear she is book smart but lacks any and all common sence. (probably mommys fault) That is what makes the show so funny, Nick is a pretty down to earth regular guy.

She is not as dumb as old paris though.

venecular
08-12-2004, 07:34 AM
I don't think anyone who believe buffalo's have wings can possibly be book smart

qualitylandscaping
08-12-2004, 08:17 AM
Wait, Buffalo's don't have wings???!!??;) :D

Gene $immons
08-12-2004, 08:54 AM
I wanted to see that episode. Oh well, MTV usually shows stuff again and again.

GeeVee
08-12-2004, 09:08 AM
Anyone Watch
Not sure if anyone is catching that show on newlyweds, the show with Jessica Simpson and that Nick guy on MTV, thought Id watch it tonight because he wanted to sod his side yard. Pretty interesting a Lowes guy came out and sold him on probably a bunch of stuff he doesn't need, sold him $4000.00 worth of sod that in that nice cali heat should burn up in a couple of days since Jessica prob. couldn't operate a hose and Nick is not around all the time. Sold em a bunch of fert and plastic edging, looks like ill have to head out there and show them a thing or two

Jeff

//////////////////////////////////

I think by now, she knows how to handle a hose......

gogetter
08-12-2004, 04:14 PM
How about those helpers he hired?!?! What a crew! :laugh:

rodfather
08-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by nekos
lol @

I'm all for dumb blonds , but my god she is f***in brain dead !

She doesn't have to be a Phi Beta Capa to have a figure and voice like that!!!

Lawn Dog2001
08-12-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by NNJLandman
ill have to head out there and show them a thing or two :rolleyes:

Jeff

When you head out, let me know. Since Nick is never around, I will handle all the customer relations inside, while you tend to the sod outside. Teamwork brother!:D

kwelch
08-12-2004, 06:40 PM
I thought they were going to put in a irrigation system but I don't think they did. Like they are going to drag hoses around all day to water it. That will be one nice plot of dirt.

BOTURF
08-12-2004, 06:45 PM
when you look like she does and sing like she does you dont have to be smart .... i will take a dumb blonde like her anyday then i can retire from cutting grass