PDA

View Full Version : I need to be re- trained

grass_cuttin_fool
08-12-2004, 01:22 PM
Ok guys Im lazy, I got my Tiger cub back in april and kinda parked the toro wb. Well yesterday I figured I better get it out and put it back in service with all the rain we are suppose to get (5 inches) the cub may be to heavy and sink in some yards. Well I go out this am and mow a couple of churches so they will look ok for the weekend. I have on my peltors and are mowing away and notice the grass isnt being cut, I turned the bar loose in a turn and the blades disengaged, I done that 2 or 3 times and then standing on that velke, whew makes me appreciate that tiger cub even more

KathysLGC
08-12-2004, 02:00 PM
I guess you don't have an electric clutch for the blades. Chances are you need to adjust the spring tension on the bar so it holds better when the blades are engaged.

Mark McC
08-12-2004, 06:05 PM
I can't wait to get spoiled, to be frank.

Green Care
08-12-2004, 06:30 PM
Them ZZZZ really spoil you,how is the cub cutting.

The reason I ask is that my 60wb cuts way better than my 60z.

locutus
08-12-2004, 07:22 PM
F a Z. Since I switched to a w/b with a velke, I havn't had any more back pain.

grass_cuttin_fool
08-12-2004, 09:33 PM
I am pleased with the tiger cub. It cuts ok, just have to keep it clean underneath for the best cut and discharge. I have a velke on my walk behind, I need to mow with each some every week, I get tired of sitting and I dont want to stand all the time either. We got 4 inches of rain this eve in 3 hours , gonna be soggy friday if it get dry enuff to cut before the next rain gets here sat