PDA

View Full Version : Watch those carts!

MudslinginFX4
08-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Well, yesterday I went to Lowes to pick up a few things, and when i was leaving I didn't see the cart that someone had slid up infront of my truck and I plowed it over. It wasn't a big cart, it was one of the pull behind metal ones that you can put plants on. The running it over part wouldn't have bothered me so much, but when it hit the truck is when some words started flying that I say quite to often. To make a long story short, the metal handle scraped and dug all the way down the side of my truck took off paint, and made 2 dents in it. I was furious! Later on I went to the body shop to get an estimate on fixing all the scratches etc.. (not just from yesterdays accident, there have been others) and it's gonna cost over $800 to fix everything. So moral of the story... watch out for those carts!

KCON1
08-12-2004, 08:48 PM
hey that sounds like some of my luck there. sorry to hear about that. Got some war wounds on my super duty that need fixin but haven't got time to let the boys at the body shop have it

tiedeman
08-12-2004, 08:51 PM
I hate it when people just leave those carts all over the parking lot...how hard is it to put it in the cart holder thingy, or just walk it back up to the door

promower
08-12-2004, 09:31 PM
Those lazy people is what keeps me in buisness!