PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know anything about those Landscaper Supply walk behind mowers?

cubzforce
08-13-2004, 09:02 PM
Hey, ive been checking out those Landscaper supply commercial walkbehind mowers. Anybody know anything about um or if they are some good machines? I just want the 36" fixed deck gear drive. Nothing fancy, they make a 48" and 52" but none of my yards are flat and all have some degree of slopping or hills to them. SOO, if anyone owns one of these and knows anything what so ever about um. Give me a buzz.

PaulJ
08-14-2004, 02:15 AM
just that they are on sale rigfht now.
36" for $1699
15hp Kohler or 13hp honda

I don't think the decks have any baffles in them.
so the cut probably isn't up to the level of the more expensive mowers, and you won't have a dealer for serviec if you need it.

But hey if the prive is right.....

macaw
08-14-2004, 08:27 AM
I have a Blackrock (48" 15hp ) that is the same as the Landscaper they have baffles the cut is good I use it for A back up had it for 4 years and no major problems.

kkat
08-14-2004, 09:09 AM
landscaper supply,s mowers I believe are bradleys, I know a bradley commercial mower is a good mower, I dont know if landscaper supply has them built to thier own spec,s so they could be built a little different than bradley spec,s . I have 2 bradleys and they are good mowers have had them for 3 years with no problems 15hp,48" cut .Other guys have checked out my machines,and then bought one also, A good machine at a good price

cubzforce
08-14-2004, 11:38 PM
PaulJ? Where can i buy one of them for 1699?

cubzforce
08-14-2004, 11:39 PM
KKAT? Where can i buy one of them Bradley mowers either on the internet or in person.? Man thanks yall for the advise. Im gonna get me one of um, since i know that there are others with them and really depend on them. THANKS!

qualitylandscaping
08-15-2004, 12:00 AM
get a Lesco for $200 more... You won't regret it and they aren't mail order so you get the dealer support aspect

PaulJ
08-15-2004, 12:05 AM
I goit this e-maiol add from them.

"Landscapers Supply 36" Walkbehind NOW for $1699
August Mower Sale
Greetings!
August Summer Sale on our Best-Seller, the 36 inch deck Walkbehind with your choice of 15hp Kohler OR 13HP Honda engine. ONLY $1699 (FOB NY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August Mower Sale
You won't find a better value in the entire world of commercial mowers. Our 36in. Cut walkbehind mower is modelled after the best selling mower in the industry at nearly half the price. Features include:
Our 7 gauge full radius deck has been an overwhelming success with tremendous vacuuming and discharge strength. And the reinforced locking blade engagement system reduces rod stress belt slippage. We've upgraded the power of our mowers: 15HP Kohler or 13HP Honda on either our 36" cut and 48" cut mowers. Please take into account these other top shelf features which help place our mowers at the starting line with the likes of Scag, Exmark and Ransomes: * Peerless transmission with 5 forward speeds and reverse assist. Top speed is 6.5 mph. * Dual V-belts on drive wheels reduce slippage in wet grass. * Wheels are four-ply and filled with no-flat material. * Handles are made rugged with 12 gauge tubular steel. * Fuel capacity is 5 gallons with a 3" gas cap opening to ease your refueling times. * All blades are extra high lift to increase the vacuuming and bagging strengths of the mower.

Our Price: $1699.99

Learn More

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These Mowers are ON SALE through August 30th, 2004. They are shipped by FedEx Frieght fully assembled, factory tested, ready to gas up and mow. The Mower is warranted for one year on the Mower, Two Years on the Engine.

Sincerely,

Landscapers Supply

email: salesdept@landscapersupply.com
phone: 1(800) 222-4303
web: http://www.landscapersupply.com "