PDA

View Full Version : In need of prayer

NC Scaper
08-13-2004, 09:57 PM
OK well here I go, the person in my life who let me use her mower to start my business is my grandma, she has been with me through all the trials and errors through the years. Today about 3 pm she went to the hospital and i just received a call that she is on her way to ICU and is barely breathing on her own. I love her very much and don't wanna lose her but if its her time then i know theres nothing I can do, but please pray for me and my family and especially my mom this is the last of her folks.

Robert

tiedeman
08-13-2004, 10:00 PM
I hope that everything goes well. Keep your head up

NC Scaper
08-13-2004, 10:02 PM
Also all the others on here that asked foe prayers I am continuing to do so and hope you will do the same for me as well

Engine 41
08-13-2004, 10:03 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Gr grass n Hi tides
08-13-2004, 10:04 PM
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I think you'll find a great group of Christians here ready to help in the way counts most - praying for you.

boxoffire
08-13-2004, 10:07 PM
Good luck NC Scaper. Peaceful thoughts from Raleigh, NC.... She won't leave you if you are not ready yet.

Big Lew
08-13-2004, 10:07 PM
God Love you and your's!

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC
08-13-2004, 10:41 PM
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

EastProLawn
08-13-2004, 10:46 PM
I have said a prayer for you and your grandmother as well as your family, God Speed.....

grass_cuttin_fool
08-13-2004, 10:50 PM
prayers are on the way tonight

LLandscaping
08-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

wiselawns
08-13-2004, 11:44 PM
Just remember when times seem tough you are not alone. Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

NC Scaper
08-14-2004, 03:06 AM
thank you all. You guys have been great cause ya'll are some good prayers. When i finally got to the hospital my mom called me while i was parking and told me visiting hours were over, but my grandma was asking to see me so the nurse let me in and as i walked down this maze of hallways i was being told it will be a hard sight to see. Soon as i step beside her bedside she opens her eyes looks right at me and starts talking away like everything was normal even took off her breathing thingy which as always in ICU set all kinds of alarms off and all she could talk about was watching me stripe her yard. So for about an hour and a half we carried on a conversation then she went back to sleep.:) ....... But they still want to put a tube down her throat to breathe for her but maybe my visit changed some minds, she still has some way to go but I cant help but praise the lord for granting me this opportunity tonight

chuckers
08-14-2004, 03:19 AM
+ prayers are sent your way may the happen and keep in mind everything happens for a reason +

let god bless you and your family

Hacksquat
08-14-2004, 08:25 AM
NC Scraper,
I'll add your grandma, and you to my prayer list. May God be with you, and your family in this time of need.
Hack

PMLAWN
08-14-2004, 08:39 AM
They are coming from Mooresville.
Gods plan is being carried out. His peace will be with you.

NC Scaper
08-16-2004, 10:42 PM
Hey all just an update about my grandma she has improved so much that she has been moved out of ICU.

tx_angler
08-16-2004, 10:55 PM
Just saw this thread and glad to hear good news about your Grandma. I hope every thing works out OK. I'll say a prayer for both of you.

jpp
08-16-2004, 11:02 PM
NC Scaper,

New to this site and just saw your request. Prayers are with you on continued improvements for your Grandmother. Prayers are with you for strength at this time as well. Keep you head up and it sounds like things are taking a turn for the better.

JP

SCAG POWER
08-16-2004, 11:34 PM
ICU, is not a fun place to be. You have to a fighter too get out of there and not give up hope or your belife in what you know is rite.
Find some extra time to visit her again , now that she is out.

I too will say a prayer for the too of you, so that you both will do fine.There was this pastor that i use too go see who once said every one prays for a mirical but no one actualy clams that they recive it.

So claim it so that god will make her well enough to get out of the hospital.

we whish her all the best and will pray,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:angel:

ThinkGreen
08-21-2004, 12:07 AM
WE GOT YOUR BACK BROTHER!!!

Hacksquat
08-21-2004, 12:08 AM
God Bless. She will be in our prayers.
HackSquat

CamLand
08-21-2004, 12:57 AM
You have our full prayers...

big tim afm
08-21-2004, 01:10 AM
Grandma's are very special people, god bless .......BIG TIM

txlawnking
08-21-2004, 01:30 AM
Glory to the Lord, nc!! I'm very happy to hear about her recovering.. God bless your family, and You.

NC Scaper
08-21-2004, 02:19 AM
Hey guys I wanna thank u all from the bottom of my heart, me and my family really do appreciate all the prayers. She came home today and she is doing better then I have seen her in almost 2 years. I was so happy about it that I planted 4 Purple Leaf Sandcherrys and put down mulch. May God Bless you all.
Thanks to everyone,
Robert:angel: :angel:

matthew horner
08-21-2004, 04:59 AM
let me know if you need help. I'm in nc. Matt

Gr grass n Hi tides
08-21-2004, 08:18 AM
Robert - Amen. I'm so glad to hear she's doing well & everyone is feeling relief.

Runner
08-21-2004, 08:31 AM
I don't know how I missed this thread, before. I will be praying for you, her, and all the family just the same. Actually, they will be mostly prayers of thanks.These are always the best kind, anyway! You take care of her, yourself, and family. It's all part of the plan, and cherish every moment we have in this world. We are only here for just a "flash" in time, and it is time to move to the next level. God has a plan and purpose for all of us. I think it is such a great thing that SHE actually played an instrumental role in your startup of business. This is something that you will carry with you the rest of your days, and always remind HER of that. Also, always let her know how much you enjoy the work. This will always make her happy. It's funny about love. Love of people can be easily transformed into love of life. Us, (all of us on here), really need to take a moment and give thanks for being able to do what we do (this line of work) and love it so much. I truly am able to say that I don't know what I'd rather be doing than what I do. Please give your Grandma all of our best wishes, and God bless you and your family.

MMLawn
08-21-2004, 11:19 AM
You have our prayers NC.

Forest
08-21-2004, 12:47 PM
Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Chin up.

cward
08-21-2004, 06:04 PM
Hey NC,
Lots of thoughts and prayers are on the way. Hang tough and take care of the family.