PDA

View Full Version : need help

Doc_77
08-14-2004, 08:15 AM
hi every one :)
i have been having a hell of a time getting my first commercial mower. between my inexperience with commercial mowers and some horrible dealers in my area i can't make a decision.
i think i have narrowed it down to 3 machines... wright stander 36 , exmark tthp 36 and exmark viking hydro 36. i cut small yards with lot's of tight spaces so i need to back up often. i also need to get threw gates. most are 38 - 42 inches.

i just can't make up my mind on what would be best for me to get. i have demoed them all and like every one of them. the wright stander, i do feel most comfortable with though.
anyway since i can't make up my mind i guess i should ask the people i trust < all the LS members > what would be the best mower for me to buy :)

ElephantNest
08-14-2004, 08:39 AM
I have the 36" TTHP and it's a beast. Great cut, no problems what-so-ever.

allstar
08-14-2004, 08:53 AM
I've only been in this business for a little over a year but I've pretty much decided that,as far as mowers and lawn tractors are concerned,I'm going exclusively with John Deere...unless something happens to change my mind.I've had nothing but good experiences with them.Every now and then I'll see a negative comment on this board about JD but it's extrtemely rare.Good luck.

PMLAWN
08-14-2004, 09:49 AM
You will be happy with either Exmark--- Do you need to change deck height, if so go TTHP. I have not done a stander but I have read that they might be a problem if you have a lot of low hanging trees.